Of course...

It's been a week and I haven't heard from dev...I called him texted him went to his house to check on him I couldn't find him until Monday morning I got a call from the local hospital about Devon he over dosed on medication I got a babysitter for jay and went to the hospital

I ran to him Devon was in front of the hospital waiting for me to pick him up and he smiled seeing me there but then his smile left as soon as he saw me with tears in my eyes I slapped him hard leaving a hand mark on his face "DEVON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I CARE ABOUT YOU SO MUCH AND YOUR THROWING AWAY YOUR LIFE FOR WHAT?! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG?! I CANT RISK LOSING ANOTHER PERSON I LOVE!!"

Devon teared up and grabbed by my waist "Y-you love me?..." I looked away from Devon still mad but then I looked at him and nodded then he kissed me deeply and held me close "I love you too..so much.." then I pushed him away "just get in the goddamn car..." I sniffled and walked off and got in the drivers seat then he sighed and got in the car, ride was awkward took him home and then he got out the car went around the car and knocked on my window and I rolled it down "look Y/N I'm really sorry I swear-"

I rolled my eyes and sniffled and then grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him deeply his eyes widened and his bucket hat flew off I pulled away and sniffled then I wiped my mouth from the kiss and then glared at him and drove off

{~Devon POV~}

I stood there in shock as I saw her drive off I didn't think she had the same feelings for me I went up to my apartment and grabbed my hat off the steps and unlocked the door and plopped onto my couch and teared up  and sniffled my little pug named Butler sniffed my hand and licked it I rolled over and grabbed him and picked him up "hey butler my little boy you missed daddy?" Butler barked and I smiled, I've had butler since I was 12 he's been there since I met my adoptive parents he was my service dog for when I had seizures or panic attacks I went on my phone and looked at the picture of me and Y/N i started sobbing "I've fucked up real bad"