No-...

{~2 1/2 years later~}
{~y/n pov~}

Me and Devon had a miracle I ended up getting pregnant 2 years ago now we have a 2 year old daughter and the twins are 16, Kenny ended up getting a boyfriend and AJ ended up just staying single for some reason Kenny likes to say he has no girlfriend cause AJ is always busy hoeing around

Me and Devon were cuddling and watching tv one morning when I got a call from the school i teared up on the phone and then I hung up "AJ is being arrested we need to go to the school now!!"

Devon looked confused and quickly put on his shoes "why is he being arrested?!" Then I put on my shoes and put my hair up "he had weed on him and they had drug dogs at the school!!" Devon's eyes widened "so that's why I was missing my weed-"

We soon arrived at the school and we saw AJ at the principals office and then I saw Kenny there I was confused on why Kenny was there then the principal spoke "AJ would you like to tell me what you told your parents young man?-" AJ sighed and then looked away and mumbled something "what did you say young man?" Said the principal then he finally spoke up "I met this girl and she asked me to bring her some weed so I did!! And she's a FUCKING COP!! And now I'm in trouble" I sighed and then the woman walked over "he needs to go to court and the amount he had he might have a chance of a felony-"

And sooner than we thought he had three years probation He plead guilty to the felony....