24. Hum

It was a beautiful ballroom. Taehyung was happily dancing with certain someone, who always made him smile even in the situation where he lost his smile. His sunshine.

At first they never really liked each other, to be honest. But, now everything changed, as the river changed its flow.

His almost round belly stood prominent, as it was gently caressed by the one with whom he made love with.

"Did you decide the name for our beautiful daughter yet moon?"

Jungkook asked his love of life, who's now sitting in a sofa, while having his foot massaged oh so delicately by jungkook.

"I did!"

Taehyung squealed, as the bunny like being looked up with the fond smile on his face. Fuck! He would kill anyone for this happiness.

"Lyca"

'Lyca' the name itself gave a very lovable pronunciation. He really loved this name.

"What does it means moon?"

Jungkook asked now rubbing his moon's belly, who hummed in satisfaction.

"Purity. The symbol of our pure love"

He smiled with the explanation and kissed his moon. It was a light peck, but the peck holded the weight of their love.

But everything changed its course, as the place turned dark. The once beautiful ballroom was now an empty battle field. Taehyung looked around to find his friends injured and nearly dying.

It was candles everywhere in the battlefield. He had once read about it. 'Candles' the symbolism of death.

           ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Taehyung woke up with a cold sweat. The dream felt real. He touched his lips still feeling the lingering warmth of jungkook's lips from dream. He unconsciously touched his now flat belly.

"Tete untle"

The voice of little girl brought him back to the reality. He looked at the girl who's slightly rubbing her eyes, with her lips adorning a beautiful pout. Taehyung fondly wiped the little drool at the corner of her lips with his sweatpaw and took her into his lap.

"Why did you wake up puppy? You still have hours for wakey time? Hmm?"

He asked while stroking her ebony hair. The little girl looked at her uncle, with twinkling stars in her eyes. Credits to taehyung for naming her well.

'Celeste'. The girl remained of the celestial stars he always liked to gaze at. That's how he came up with the name celeste. When he proposed the name, namjin couple liked to so much, that they decided to keep it as their pup's name.

"Swing"

The little girl asked with her puppy eyes. Who's taehyung to say no to her adorable request.

"I can't sing right now pup, because that lovely alpha is sleeping so calmly. But I can hum for you"

Taehyung said as the curious pup nodded her head earning a fond chuckle from taehyung.

He started humming his favorite song, which he wrote himself. His deep soothing voice travelled throughout the pack, lulling everyone into sleep.

His voice was like a breeze of night time. Every being on the pack got captivated inside the voice of melody and slept like an infant on mother's arm.