25. Gem

Cele woke up first from her calming beauty sleep, and looked at his untle tete and bunny apla sleeping together and cuddling. She decided to stroll around in search of her parents.

She carefully climbed down the bed, very careful not to wake the sleeping people.

She gently closed the door and walked towards her parents room, only to be found it empty.

The confused little girl, started searching her beloved parents in the whole mansion.

While strolling through the pack, she was picked up by the pack's instant heart attack giver, none other than hoseok.

"Aaaahh! Untle hobi. Me scawed!"

Scared little girl said earning a chuckle from hoseok. Which further infuriating the little girl, who glared at the laughing male. Her glare was more like a cooing material than an angry one.

Hoseok slightly pinched the little girl's chubby pinkish cheeks and swing her earning an heartwarming giggles from those lovely mouth of little girl.

"Want baba and dada!"

She asked after her funny spinning session with her untle hobi.

"Oh they are at taehyung's room. Go there you'll find them"

He said placing the girl on ground. The little girl wobbled a bit after spinning. Her world spinned in a funny way.

"Your sacrifice is to be praised by history. Don't blame yourself and guilt cut yourself"

Hoseok said to the little girl, who looked at him confused.

"Don't worry your little head about this. Now go to your parents"

Hoseok said and dropped the girl in front of taehyung's room. She was gonna ask something to hoseok but, stopped abruptly when she smelt her parents scent mixed together coming from her untle tete's room.

Thankfully, handle of the door was at her height length, so she easily opened the not locked door.

She smiled widely at her parents who are sleeping in the same bed, slightly hugging each other.

She ran more like waddled with all her might and jumped on top of them. It was an act of happiness.

Jin and namjoon woke up with an impact and looked at their Princess. Both the parents sat up and looked at cele confusedly.

"Pup, what happened baby?"

Namjoon asked very very gently. His dragon eyes widen it's shape when he looked at the crying face of his adorable pup.

"Hey hey sunflower! What happened puppy? Who hurt you? I'll kill-"

Namjoon got elbowed by jin, who glared at him. Jin sighed and took his princess in his loving arms. Soon, after soft hiccups echoed the room.

"Now tell me bub! What happened?"

Jin asked after he noticed his puppy calming down. He is the best luna for a reason. He always looked deep into the problems and try to solve it more patiently.

"Will dada and baba todether and nuh nuh figt?" (Will dada and baba be together and not fight?)

It was a mere question but it broke both of the parents heart. How much did their lovely little girl know about their crooked up relationship? How bad must it had been hurted her to ask with the very much broken voice?

"We are together pup"

Namjoon said. But it was not an proud statement, rather was an very doubtful and he was very hesitant with his words. And, it again broke Jin's heart. It was his fault. He made his alpha hesitant about their relationship. He's at fault.

"Sorry bub. It was baba's fault. But, from now on baba will make sure to give all my love to you, and dada"

Last word was a shy whisper, but Namjoon heard it very keenly. Fuck! His attention was always on seokjin who he is kidding? His all senses always followed his mate wherever he goes. He's a fucking whipped alpha.

In the northern corner, evil plans was being made to kidnap precious gem of southern side.

"Alpha! Namjoon sent his soldiers to build walls on Nightwealth. Alpha of solas helped him with his soldiers too. So, this is the best time to attack solas. Solas now lack their soldiers and Nightwealth soldierd are not there too. We can capture the land and-"

The beta couldn't even finish his sentence as he was cutted open with a knife. There stood a wicked man, which they call as a pack leader of northern sentinel.

"Who want their pack? There's a wanted gem inside that pack. Last heir of the most powerful pack, Lycaria. Seokjin I'm coming for you! Be ready omega"

With that the wicked man started to laugh psychopathically. It even sent shivers down to his people's spine.

Northern sentinel people don't even have choice other than to obey their alpha. They gruesomely remembered the day, when their former alpha killed all of the existing Omegas in their pack. Even little pups didn't survive that night.

Why? It was just because former alpha wanted to make their pack strongest. They despised omegas labeling them as weak. Only if they knew.

From then no one dared to speak against their pack leader. They were happy when their former alpha gave his position to his son. Poor people thought that this new alpha would be a nice and kind one. What a funny statement!

Present alpha May young, is even worse than the former one. He treat his pack like nothing but a group slaves.

Their lives became worse, when May young had an eye after pack Nightwealth's luna, Kim seok jin. It started after the day of him getting insulted by the said omega.

He wanted to take revenge by making him his personal slave and show him the real hell.

"Soldiers be ready! Tomorrow we're gonna attack the pack solas and bring you a new Luna"

It was a harsh sentence. There was no concern over his peoples. A leader with no concern over his people always get into the claws of defeat.

Hey Lunatarians🌙... How are you? A filler chapter with clues ofc. I always give clues. Stay tuned for upcoming events. I luna u🌙🦋