Chapter 6 - Unpleasant Shower

- Over 4oo reads! Oh my god!! Thanks so much!! -

You wake to pure silence. You were confused to why you woke. But you didn't really care right now. You look over at the clock. 1:18am. Over the past week you have been waking up in the middle of the night, but you have no idea why. You slowly arise from your bed. You rub your eye. You then remember what just happened before you woke. You're now fully awake. You open your door, as quietly as you could. You look around before walking downstairs. You see a figure lying down onto the couch. You figure out that it is Mark. You were about to wake him but you felt a hand glide itself onto your shoulder. You knew it was Dark. You sigh quietly and turn around. He has a blank expression, which is unusual for him. "(Y/N)." He says firmly, not letting you go. "(Y/N), just leave him." He says, letting go. You sigh once again. "What happened, before he went to sleep?" You ask, whispering. You see him smirk lightly. "And why do you care?" He asks.

You feel your cheeks reddened. 'God damn it! Not now!' You say to yourself. "I-uh I am just curious." You say. You see him smile more. He suddenly gets ahold of your arm, leaning closer towards your face. He leans into your ear. "Just remember, I'm all you need." He whispers, adding a slight chuckle at the end. You feel a bullet of anxiousness overwhelm you. You feel yourself feel unbelievably tired. You couldn't help but fall asleep on the spot. As you fell you felt two big arms catch you. They carry you up the stairs bridal style. One hand lets go and opens a door. It soon places its hand on you again. You feel yourself getting lowered down, onto a soft surface. You feel material cover your body. You soon figure out that you're in your bed.

You wake up to sun shining across your face, blinding you. You cover your eyes and roll over. You admit defeat and sit up. You stretch and yawn, following to a deep sigh. You huddle your knees close to your chest, resting your head on them. Just then you couldn't take it. You let all the tears flow out of your eyes, rolling down your cheeks. You sob quietly, so no one can hear you. You missed your friends and family all too much. You feel a huge gush of wind around you. You look up slowly, to see the window closed. You ignore it, continuing to sob. You feel more wind, this time on your shoulder. You suddenly feel hot breath on your neck. "Shhh, it's okay, (Y/N)." A calm voice whispers.

You look around immediately to be greeted by nothing. You rub your neck. 'I must be imagining it.' You say to yourself. You rub your eyes, washing the tears away. You stand up from your bed. Dark has been kind enough to buy you clothes. You grab some clean clothes and walk out of your room. You walk towards the bathroom to shower. You open the shut door. Your eyes widen and you shriek when you see someone in the shower. You're lucky you didn't see their parts, due to steam covering the glass walls. "Oh my god, I'm sorry!" You yell before shutting the door. You hold onto your clothes and scramble towards your room.

You open the door and run in, shutting it afterwards. 'How didn't I hear the shower running?!' You ask yourself. You sit back down onto your bed, covering your face. 'Gah! How embarrassing!' You say to yourself. You notice that your cheeks are boiling hot. You take a deep breath. 'Thank goodness I didn't see... Their... Parts.' You say to yourself, once again covering your face.

Around ten minutes pass and you hear a knock on your door. "Come in." You say. You calmed down in the past ten minutes. You see the door creak open. You were expecting Dark but it was Mark. 'It wasn't him who was in that shower? Right?!' You yell to yourself. "Uhh, hi." You say awkwardly. You see him close the door. "Uh, can I sit down?" He asks, walking towards you. You nod. He sits down. "Uh.. About before.. That's fine." He says, smiling slightly. 'So it was him in the shower.' You sat to yourself. The thoughts make you blush. "Uh, I-uh I'm sorry." You say, embarrassed. "That's fine." He says. It turns to silence. "Uh, Mark?" You ask.

"Yeah?" He ask, running his hand through his almost dry hair. "What exactly happened last night? You don't have to tell me." You ask. You hear him sigh. He turns away from you, facing the window. "Well. Just.. Stuff... I went in and he got mad with me.. You know.." He says, softly. "What did you see?" You ask. "Oh, um, he was just... I don't know, I couldn't see because it was dark." He says, scratching the back of his head. He seems like he is lying, but you keep quiet. "Oh. Okay." You say, just as softly as he did. It turns to an awkward silence. It was extremely awkward for you. You would like it think about the whole situation like you were living here, not being forced to stay here. "Uh, you wanna watch a movie tonight, at the cinemas?" He asks, facing you. You give him a slight smile. "That sounds nice." You say, getting up from your bed.