Prank gone wrong

Lily eye twitch hearing the ruckus outside of the school halls seems like Gopal and the TMT boys are pranking everyone, she sigh and looked at the calendar seeing the date

April 1

Oh how she sometimes hate these days everything about the day was just choas, which her chaos element love and is even willing to join so much for having a mother personality.

She finished her work and got up walking out seeing Gopal holding a pie in his hand and set his prank up "Gopal what are you doing?" She asked looking at the boy

"Hehehe, I'm going to prank blaze what else" Gopal said and slowly let go of the string of his trap while Lily sigh "you better clean these up after the prank"

Now Lily would always stop the boys for causing trouble but on April 1 she can't since she made a promise or a deal with them on every April fool's she won't stop them from there pranks.

Which quake hates since he alone has stop of limit the boys on the pranks. Lily made her way back to her class and sigh getting annoyed opening the door she scream getting dunk by cold water.

"LILITH!"

The element saw her all wet as the girl sigh eye twitching in anger as her lava element dry her up "boys....you do know that if it was a teacher you would be introuble right?" She said holding back her anger.

"H-hehehe....sorry Lily" blaze said looking at Lily taking off his jacket and put it around her the girl sigh and rub the bridge of her nose "it's fine I did say I won't stop your pranks"

She walked towards her chair and sat down "but you do know there's limits on these pranks" she said looking at the three elements, thorn, cyclone and blaze

"We know we won't do anything that will stress you out flower!" Thorn happily said smiling as quake got behind Lily and hug her sulking a bit "Lily you have to stop them" he said having a headache already.

"You can do it quake I believe you" she patted his head as quake sigh and keep hugging her.

......

Lily sigh as school was finally over she immediately got up and walked the hallway of the school looking down getting a bit distracted as she stop hearing someone calling for help.

"HELP BOBOIBOY! LILY!"

Reconising the scream she immediately ran where the sound is coming from as she walk to the corner of the school "Gopal are you okay!" She asked and saw gopal tied up

"Huhuhu help me lily" he cried tied up as lily walked closer to him and crouch down getting the rope out of him "who did this to you?" She asked as she used her claw to cut the rope.

Not noticing Gopal smirking a bit on his fake cry for help "huhuhu adu du and probe they were here" he said fake tears falling down in his cheek.

"Aish be more careful next time" she said as she help Gopal up as a string beside them got pulled as the string was connected to the bucket of ice water above lily's head.

The it didn't tip over it only wobble as the bucket tap the unstable construction pipes that was leaning on the wall

Lily heard a rustling sound as she looked up her eyes widened and saw the pipes about to hit then "WATCH OUT!!"

......

The elements are finally done with there cleaning duty in the classroom as they were a bit tired "aish that was tiresome!" Cyclone complain while thunder rolled his eyes at the wind element.

"Come on! Let's go see Lily she might be done!" Thorn said as they start walking to the student council room, they immediately stop hearing Gopal screaming and followed by a crash making them all run to where Gopal is.

"Gopal! You okay!?" Quake asked and they say Gopal far away from the fallen metal pipes as the sigh in relief "jeez you got us worried" blaze said and about to help him up

"What's wrong?" Ice wonder seeing gopal shaking and looked scared well the boy is always scared but this is different than before it has the mixed of guilt.

Solar looked closely at the fallen pipes as his eyes widened in horror seeing blood and a familiar red hair, the rest of the elements say this as they turn around and look where solar is looking at and saw there nightmare (picture above)

"LILITH!!" they immediately panic as they all stammer and throw away the metal pipes that crushing the girl quake immediately used his Gomel to lift the remaining pipes as they saw lily's condition

"Lily! H-hey! Wake up please!" Thorn shouted holding her gently seeing blood dripping down at her head "tsk! Let me carry her we need to get to the hospital quick!" Thunder shouted and immediately carried the girl up and used his thunder speed and ran to the nearest hospital

Ice looked at Gopal eyes glowing light blue and grabs his collar snapping the boy out of the trance "what happened" he asked as Gopal flinch at ice tone seeing him almost turning reverse

"Ice put him down we have to go to Lily now!" Quake shouted as ice scoff and runs with the rest of the elements where thunderstorm is

(With thunderstorm)

Thunder quickly brought Lily to the hospital shouting for help as one of the nurses drag the girl to the infirmary as the lightning element pase Around worried for the girl safety and looked at his hand shaking a bit whipping the blood away.

He wasn't disgusted about the blood no not at all he was scared...

Scared of the nightmares that will appear again, every night he and the elements would have a nightmare about the girl dying or getting hurt not being there for her it frightened them to the point they call Lily every midnight to see if she is still alive

"Thunderstorm!" He snap out of it as saw the rest of the elements quake saw the looked in his eyes frowning as he sigh keeping his panic emotions I'm "there going to do there best....we just need to wait patiently" he said as the rest trusted quake but know the earth element is shaking as well.

Will were there pride and joy if something ever would have happened there would blamed themselves or hurt the person who did this.

"H-how did this happen?" Thunderstorm asked looking at the rest, "we don't know..." Blaze said looking down "ice asked Gopal but, Gopal seemed to frightened on what happened" cyclone said as the rest sigh.

"Well asked Lily Once she recovers" solar suggested as they agreed merging back into one as boboiboy stood there clenching his hand 'please be okay...'

........

Hey guys! So yeah This was supposed to published yesterday but I got a bit lazy and unproductive since I haven't been getting enough sleep -_-

But hope you guys like this angst hehehe XD I tried my best Trust me so see you guys in the next update stay safe and healthy 😉🙂 🌹