first appearance

This take place when there 13 after the movie 1 from what I remember boboiboy only once split into 8 elements in the movie just to defeat the enemy sooo at this part boboiboy can only still spit in 3 mainly the trio original since he did got an upgrade making his fire and water element lock up again and will be unlock for boboiboy galaxy.

Soooo enjoy this one ^w^

Warning yandere boboiboy/reverse boboiboy ahead ⚠️ you have been warned XD

Heart eyes spayed closely at the little girl who recover after the fight (referring to movie 1) as a sigh escaped from the mouth.

"Ay boboiboy what are you doing?"

The boy flinch and turned around seeing his friend "o-oh nothing just nothing at all!" He said not wanting to be caught spying on there redhead friend.

Gopal raise a brow and looked behind the boy seeing lily as he put two on two together smirking.

"What that face for?" Boboiboy asked him seeing gopal chuckle "you like her don't you~"

Boboiboy eyes widens as he blush turning away "n-no I don't!" Gopal didn't believe him at all as he thought of an idea "well~ lily does have a friend that sometimes visit pali rintis he always attach to lily"

One he said that he notice the elemental manipulator flinch and saw him sipping out lightning.

"What?" Boboiboy asked looking at gopal something inside him doesn't want to believe at gopal and the other part was his anger building a bit.

"Yeah! I remember his name is cross he makes lily laugh and and smile" gopal said as he know cross was just Lily's cousin but he won't say that part.

Boboiboy blink while gopal notice his eyes turning a bit red thinking it was just thunderstorm but boy his wrong.

"Makes lily laugh and smile?" Boboiboy question while gopal nodded wanting to know what will happened is he goes on "yup! I meet the guy back then he and lily were really close even make her face turn red!" That was true

Since one time he went to the pastry shop he saw lily laughing while cross tickling her but he won't say that.

'Made her blush...' Boboiboy sigh clenching his jacket a bit as he feel something inside him wake up like a burning desire to hurt or beat this cross guy up.

"He touch her"

The voice in his head said to him not knowing his hair slowly turn white, since the cap his wearing was hiding his hair gopal didn't noticed as well "oh shoot need to go apa is making curry back home see you at school boboiboy" gopal said and runs off not knowing what he did.

......

Ochobot and tok aba open the door of there house all tired and want to rest "aish I'm so tired my back is killing me" the old man said as ochobot guide him to the couch "get some rest tok, I'll go check on boboiboy" he robots said to him as he flew by the stairs and up to his and boboiboy shared room.

'He didn't even showed up in the shop wonder is his okay' he thought and knock on the door "boboiboy you there?" He asked since sometimes the boy could be at Lily's pastry shop helping.

No answer

Ochobot scratch the top of his head and grab the door handle until his ratings felt a high power percentage 'what the?!' ochobot slowly opens the door as he got chills even if his a robot seeing all the pictures of lily around the left side of the room.

Even one when she's sleeping, ochobot gulp a bit feeling at scared as he kept his guard up until a pair of two hands hold him making him scream "Ahh!!"