Run little bunny

Lily ran, and ran as inside the maze she is in as she paths stopping for a bit whipping her sweat looking around 'alright none of then are here' she thought and keep going deeper from the maze.

1 hour ago

"Solar are you sure this is safe?" Quake asked looking at the light element who he saw gave lily a potion.

"Yes its quite safe" solar said trusting what he had made as he fix his visor a bit "you sure? Since last time lily turned into a a baby" thunder said not trusting the element at all.

"Well rose? Why don't you give it a try" solar ignore thunder causing the lightning element eye twitch.

"O-okay.." Lily said smiling as she slowly drink the potion as she empty the bottle and shrugs "hmm...I don't feel anything"

As she had said that there was a cloud of smoke cover her making quake panic "lily!!, aish solar what did you do?!" He asked glaring at the light element.

"W-wait! Quake looked closely!" Solar said as he the smoke slowly went away, quake jaw drop seeing lily's appearance.

"Hey! Why did mama quake scream?" Thorn enter the lab with the rest when they heard quake shouted.

"S-solar!? What did you do!!"

The elements eyes landed on lily as they're eyes widen except for solar who was smirking.

Lily blush at the outfit she's wearing pulling the hem down a bit closing her legs tight "w-why am I like this!?, c-change me back!!" She said being shy

Not only her appearance change so as her personality now she's more "softy~" cyclone said as lily squeak face turning red.

"Well are you cute little bunny~" solar said and hugs lily from behind feeling her flinch "oh how the mighty lily have fallen~" thunderstorm smirk crossing his arms.

As lily looked at them and pales, the boys eyes were checking her out from her bunny ears towards her black stockings.

And only two words can describe it what they're eyes are holding.

Hunger and lust

"Heh you know I do have another potion" solar said smirking since his having fun seeing lily all shy and embarrassed.

"hmm? What is it then?" Blaze asked him still looking at lily who made her ears flop forward hiding her face.

Solar grab a purple potion and drink it himself shocking them usually solar would either let gopal or fang drink it to test something or even inject it to ice, thorn or blaze as a threat but him drinking it they were now curious.

"Q-quake please tell solar to change me back!" Lily said whimpering as quake only touch her long bunny ears making her flinch.

"I apologize dear but you do looked rather adorable" lily pales more since quake had joined his brothers as well seeing her all cute and shy really gets him wild up.

Ice looked at solar seeing wolf ears and tail pop out as he finally gets it "ohh now I get it"

"....heh not bad lampshade"

"Oh oh I wanna try!"

"Yeah me too!"

"Count me in!"

Lily looked at solar as she squeak again "what's wrong rose?~" he asked looking at her with hunger in his eyes

"u-uhmmm...I-I need to h-help granny bye!" She shouts and got free from solar's hug and runs off.

"Heh so a little hunting game ay?~" ice smirk seeing Lily's figure slowly disappear.

"Well why don't we drink that and let the game start" quake said having a shadow on his face and a kind smile

They're eyes glowed and smirk "run little bunny~"

..........…...........….......…....….....….......…..........…

Hehehe I pray for lily alright and wait for the part 2 since that will be a lemon hope you guys will stay safe out there and see ya at part 2