eels part 1

A/n:If you guys haven't figured it out yet lily dragon personality is heavely inspired by how to train your dragon or dragons: rise of Berk the series of httyd movie.

.........................................................................................

Lily hissed and growls holding boboiboy jacket tight as her tail furiously sways around "get that thing away from me!" She snarls as the whole team where in a planet for get a power sphere.

The thing is the planets lakes or pounds are filled with red or green eels, the reason why lily is growling is because fang was holding an eel with his shadow hands and brought it close to lily taunting her.

"Hehehe not to tough now huh lily" gopal joined in a boboiboy sigh "yah stop that you two" he said glaring at them as ying agree "yeah leave lily alone"

"You do know when were done with the mission she will punished you two" yaya said as gopal and fang froze but shrug "it will be worth it"

Lily hissed as she growls more seeing the eel move around glaring at the two "ohh you two are so dead when were done"

Boboiboy sigh and holds Carried lily bridal style and walked away from the two still hearing lily mumbling profanities and her inner dragon roaring.

"Come on guys let's go get that power sphere" he said as fang shrugs and throw the eel back in the water, as they start walking again.

.....

"I want to die..." they all sweat drop seeing where the power sphere us stuck it was stuck in a side cave filled with eels, they already feel Lily's aura appearing "can I destroy the cave?"

"No, lily we still need to get the power sphere" water said to her as lily grumble arms crossed, "I'll get it" yaya volunteer as she flew up and goes where the cave is seeing the eels sleeping.

Yaya used her gravity power lifting up the power sphere slowly making sure the eels won't wake up "almost got it..."

Gopal was chuckling behind them as he looked at lily, while the redhead looked at him "what?" She wonders looking at the boy

"There's an eel around your leg"

.
.
.
.
.

"Elk!!" Lily scream as she jump in water arms as gopal laugh making the eels woke up as ying and water glared at gopal "now looked what you done!"

"Yaya grab the power sphere and let's go!!" Ying shouted as the red eels hissed at them haha hold on to the power sphere as she flew back while the gang started to run.

"You are so dead later gopal!!" Yaya glared as they were being chase by red eels "runs faster!!" Lily shouted holding tight on water "aish, boboiboy thunderstorm!! Lightning speed"

They all run off as fang grab grab gopal by his collar and lifted the heavy boy up flying with his shadow eagle. The eels behind them hissed and followed them as yaya turn around why would they wan-!! Ahh!!!" She scream as she saw a baby red eel hissed at her as she unconsciously drop the power sphere in the lake.

"Oh no!! The power sphere!" Ying shouted as they stop and saw the eels have dive down to get the power sphere.

"You guys stay here ill get the power sphere" boboiboy said gently putting lily down as the girl hold on tight to him "b-but" lily looked at him as boboiboy flinched seeing fear in Lily's eyes.

This was the first time seeing the girl like this he sigh as he split into two "water get the power sphere I'll stay with lily" thunderstorm spoke as water sigh and jump down the lake creating an air bubble.