[Reunion] - Code 4: Now... I'm motivated

[Umbra POV]

Currently Jeanne, Gordes and I was looking at Clarent on my hand that turn out to be my new Noble Phantasm. I'm sweating like hell right now as I grip Clarent.

Jeanne: Is that your Noble Phantasm?

Umbra: Yeah. Got a problem?

Umbra: "What wrong with me?! How the heck I'm to calm?!"

Gordes: Are you gonna join the fight?

Umbra: No, I'm just feel bored so I decided to polished my sword. Like I said, I'm Neutral.

I then pretend to polished the sword as I am sweating right now. Suddenly, a notification appeared showing me…

[Clarent have acknownledge you as it Owner]

[You have acquired Clarent Skill effect]

[Your Parameter have increased by two Rank].

Umbra: "This sword have a Skill to increase it owner Parameter?! That is one heck of Cheat!"

I thought while Karna and Siegfried keep fighting each other. I looked at them while polished Clarent. Maybe I can learn something from the fight though. Jeanne, Gordes and I keep watching

Umbra: *whistle~* that is something for sure.

Gordes then ask Jeanne if she will assist them. I just continue listening while don't give a care about it as Jeanne reject it as she will not intefere the battle between Servant. Gordes then look at me.

Gordes: Then how about Unknown Servant? Will you assist us as Karna is your enemies.

Umbra: First, I have a name. Second, I am not interesting to assist or fight for you.

Gordes: *frown* I see.

Gordes then suddenly startes calling Master of Red as I stared blankly at him and give a heavy sigh at this guy. Karna and Siegfried keep fighting until the sunrised.

Karna: Well, at this rate. We will clashing sword until the sun fully rise. And well, I may be alright with that. It seems that your Master has a enough

Siegfried: My only wish is that our next encounter is that we can fight to our heart's content.

Karna: Yes, I hope so as well. I deeply grateful that my first battle was with you Saber of Black.

Umbra: Oi!

Karna looked at me as I throw my Dagger to him as he catch it. He and Siegfried looked at me with confused look. I smirk at them in return.

Umbra: When the time come, I will come and challange you by myself Karna. I hope you accept it.

Karna: Very well, I accept you challange Unknown Servant.

Umbra: Umbra…

Karna: Hm?

Umbra: The name is Umbra Lucilius Noctis. Class, Unknown. Pleasure to meet all of you.

[🎉Congratulations!🎉]

[You have acquired Class]

[Game System have evolved into Servant System]