Chapter 22

"So you're not interested in Zac?" Joan asked as she shoved more paint brushes into her tackle box. I nodded.

"No, I'm seeing someone right now," I said. "And Zac's really not might type personally..." Joan smiled.

"I mean I'm glad to hear that," she said. "Both.... You're seeing someone and you're not interested in Zac."

"Thanks, but I'm really sorry for earlier," I said.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have assumed but I got jealous I guess," she replied. She pushed her black framed glasses back up her nose. "I thought working on our senior exhibition together would help Zac get that I liked him, but apparently not."

"He seems to be oblivious to the fact that I'm not interested either," I said with a sigh. "I'll set him straight though, don't worry."

I wiped my hands on my pants, and gave Joan a hug.

"Thank you, Winnie," she said before grabbing her things and leaving the classroom. I was the last one in the room and decided to clean up myself so I could head home for an early night.

While in the washroom I heard the classroom door open and close. Assuming it was a student eager to use the room for studio time I continued cleaning my brushes.

"Are you being gentler on your brushes this time?"

I jumped, dropping my brushes into the washroom sink. I spun around to find Chuck, stepping into the washroom.

"Jesus Christ, Chuck," I gasped. I rested my hand over my pounding heart. "You scared the hell out of me, again." He smiled at me.

"Consider it payback for earlier," he said. I resisted the urge to smile and turned back to the sink.

"What do you mean?" I coyly asked. Chuck stepped behind me, resting his hands on either side of me against the sink, trapping me between his body and the sink.

"You know what I mean, Miss Short-Skirt," Chuck whispered in my ear. He placed a soft kiss on my neck and I swallowed the groan that tried to escape my lips.

"Hmm? I don't know what you're talking about," I teased. Chuck kissed my shoulder sending a shiver down my back.

"I think you know what I'm talking about. And I think you know what you did to me this morning." Chuck pressed his body into my back and I groaned, his erection digging into my lower back. I dropped my brush and turned around, still trapped between his arms.

"And? What are you going to do about it, Mister-we-should-wait?" I said, challenging him. Chuck smirked at me.

"Oh, two can play at this game, baby," he said. Chuck leaned down and kissed me - slow at first but he quickly became more eager. He pressed his body into mine again, my back digging into the tub behind me. He pressed his hips against me, letting me feel the full length of his hardened cock through his pants. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

He slowly pulled himself away from me, releasing my lips from his passionate kiss.

"Is that all you got?" I said, breathless. He smirked.

"Winona, you're going to be begging me to bend you over that sink if you keep this up."

"And that's a bad thing why?" Chuck smiled and leaned down to kiss me. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I groaned softly.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into," he whispered. As I opened my mouth to respond the door to the classroom rattled. My eyes widened.

"Did you lock the door?" I asked him in a barely audible whisper. He nodded. Chuck held up his finger to me and stepped away. He turned off the lights in the washroom. I could hear Chuck open the door as I stayed in the dark washroom.

"Oh, hey Chuck....Is the lab open?" Zac asked.

"Not tonight," Chuck lied. "You'll have to use one of the other painting rooms. There was a spill in here I'm still cleaning up."

"Oh... okay..." Zac said. "Do you need help?"

"No, I'm good," Chuck told him.

"Do you know if Winnie moved to the other lab?" My stomach flipped.

"I'm not sure where Winona went," Chuck replied, his tone turning irritated.

"Okay," Zac said. "See you Wednesday." The sound of the door closing again made me let out a sigh of relief. Chuck flicked on the light to the washroom, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"That Zac kid is so clueless," he said. I nodded.

"I know, I have to tell him I'm not interested," I said. I picked up my paint brushes from the sink and headed back into the classroom.

"Sooner rather than later," Chuck said. He helped me pack my paints. He glanced over at my painting I had finished before doing a double take.

"Wow," he said. "The sushi bar?"

"Oh," I said. A nervous laugh escaped my lips. "Uh, yeah! You, uh, it inspired me."

Chuck looked over at me. His eyes held some emotion I couldn't quite make out and he smiled at me.

"I'm glad," he said.