Chapter 3: I need you back...

*BENS POV*

We landed in Las Vegas hours later, Sophie was exited about spending time together acting like a real couple. I don't think I can do it though, I mean how can I spend 3 days here with a girl I now realised meant nothing to me.

I couldn't stay here with her, guilt rushed through my body and I felt a shiver down my spine.

"Ben, everything okay babe?" Sarah asked edging towards me "you seem to be day dreaming?"

"Oh yeah... Sorry" I replied slowly "look Soph, I'm sorry to do this but something has come up, turns out I need to go home.. I'm so sorry. I'll.... erm.... I'll call you?" It was more of a question than a statement...

I got a in a taxi heading back for the airport, I got my phone out and sent Molly a text. 'Hey babe, I'm coming home, I miss you! <3 see you soon! Love Ben xx'

*MOLLYS POV*

I can't believe what Matthew just told me, Ben was planning a holiday to Australia for me and him as an apology! How lovely!! I could visit my auntie and uncle! OMG and One Direction were performing there! With the one and only Olly Murs as a support act! How could I act like I was surprised!! OMG this is exiting!

My phone beeped interrupting my thoughts, it was a text from Ben 'Hey babe, I'm coming home, I miss you! <3 see you soon! Love Ben xx'

I look a mess and the house was so untidy! I had to sort this out before he came home! I didn't reply as I had no time. I'm sure he wouldn't be bothered! Okay, I thought to myself. Bath, changed, tidy, food, walk dog! That was my plan!

*BENS POV*

She hasn't replied! should I be worried?! Did Matthew tell her? He did say he couldn't keep the secret any longer!

I bet he did! Or maybe he's waiting to see if I'm going to! Then again it is unlike Molly to not answer!! Maybe I should tell her!

YES! I'm going to tell her. I have to before she finds out from someone else!

But I can't she'll end it. But then again she will find out one way or another. Wouldn't it be better coming from me.

Yes, yes it would. I had to tell her but ho-.

My thoughts were interrupted "Hello young man, how do you fancy trying our unique limited edition cologne?"

"No, No thank you"

The middle aged woman threw me a dirty look whilst bothering other people with her stupid sales!

I slowly fell asleep worrying about how to tell Molly.

*MOLLYS POV*

I'd decided not to pick Ben up, I didn't know what time his plane landed anyway. I put on a movie thinking I had a couple hours left to myself. I must have nodded off as I was awoken by Tommy barking at the door. I jumped in my seat as Ben walked in. "Hello" I said yawning.

"Look Molly before you say anything else I've GOT to tell you something" he said emphasising the word got in his sentence. "When I sent you them flowers it wasn't a dare" I could see he was ashamed looking at the floor. He looked up to see a tear rolling down my cheek, I was about to say something when he interrupted me. "Please hear me out! I'm begging you!!" I didn't say a word, I didn't even move a muscle "I have been seeing another girl, her names Sophie, its been going on for a while now, I was with her today, I went with her not the boys."

*BENS POV*

There was a pause until I continued

"I thought I was unhappy here with you, you've not been well and I guess I let things get on top of me. She was an escape from it all. I decided I was going to tell you so I sent you the flowers, I got on the plane today and Matthew called me, telling me you'd been round to his and to Toby's house and figured I wasn't with them. He told me he couldn't keep the secret any longer, and I guess well I guess he's already told you this"

Silence, still silence...

"I left though. I left her.. I know you're the one I want. The one I love, its over between us, its just me and you now.. I'm so sorry babe. I love you."

She slowly looked up at me still silent rubbing away the few tears from her eyes she looked me straight in the eyes. "get out" she whispered, so quiet it was almost impossible to hear.

"wh...what?" I questioned

"Get out" She said again

"Can we not just talk about this? Please Molly? I love you!"

"Get out-of-my-house" She was still so quite. I had expected her to go crazy asking loads of questions, she was surprisingly calm about it.

I stood there just looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! MATTHEW KEPT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET YOU SCUM! HE TOLD ME YOU WERE PLANNING TO TAKE ME TO AUSTRALLIA TO SHOW ME HOW SORRY YOU WERE! HOW COULD YOU?!?!?"

I was relieved she finally said something but pretty annoyed with myself for not checking if Matt had said something or not. "I'm sorry" I said, "I'm an idiot I know, but me leaving Sophie, doesn't that prove how much I love you?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE-NOW-AND I MEAN-N-O-W-W!!!!"