Chapter 5: Always wanting to be like me

(Ben's P.O.V)

Sophie and I worked things out, if i couldn't win back Molly, there was no way I was letting Sophie go too. She came round this morning and we had planned on spending the weekend together.

There was a knock at the door, Sophie walked past me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as she passed. Kissing her was never the same as it was with Molly, I messed up big time loosing her. But after what I did, I knew she'd never take me back; She was better off without me.

I walked to the front door Sophie had been a while and it was silent, I was a little worried. As I approached I saw Molly, she stood there looking as beautiful as ever, even in trackies and a hoodie, that girl could make my heart race. Mouth slightly open, she noticed me and turned to look in my direction, before blurting out the most confusing sentence I've ever heard. "Sophie fucking King, of course how did I not guess. Here, I'm going away, I came to drop Tommy off"

She passed Sophie the lead and a bag of what I'm assuming to be food. "Soph, give me and Mol a minute please?" She nodded and strolled past me dog and bag in hand, she did not look happy at my request. "you.. you know her?" I question. 

Molly looked at me before she started laughing to herself, I didn't understand what was so funny, I was so confused. "We USED to be best friends" Molly said, emphasising the word used. Before I could say anything Molly turned to her heels and headed back to her car, before shouting "honestly just forget it, I don't know when I'll be back. But I will text you"

I was left alone, on the front porch, with my head in my hands and only myself to blame. 

(Molly's P.O.V)

I got back in my car and headed to Chloe, I was seriously pissed off. 

As I pulled up to Chloe's, she was stood outside with not one, but two suitcases.

"Chloe, bloody hell, you're not moving out, you'll be coming back" I joke

"A girls has to take an outfit for every opportunity, I can't afford to buy a new wardrobe when we get there, unlike some" she says poking me. 

Yes ok, I had my fair amount of money, but I worked for it. And I worked hard. I had just been made redundant though, so I got a large cash payout, that'll help with this trip.

Me and Lo, got in the car, after squeezing what felt like her whole apartment; into the boot. When we arrived at my mums, we walked straight in, to find her sat on the couch with her laptop and a bunch of paper. 

"Hey mum, you okay?" I question suspiciously as I enter the living room

"Yes Hunnie, Hi Chloe" she says glancing over my shoulder. "Look" she says waving me towards her.

"What mum? What is it? You seem excited"

"Sooooooo" she says, leaving me waiting. "I've booked two one way tickets to Australia, leaving it up to you guys when you come back. And I got you both a V.I.P ticket to see one direction."

Me and Chloe stand there, frozen still. Then Lo starts screaming, she runs up to my mum on the sofa and wraps her in a huge hug, I giggle to myself. 

"Only bad news girls, is although you have V.I.P seating and you can meet the support act, the boys are off limits the night you're going, so you won't be able to meet them. Sorry girls" My mum says disappointed "I tried, it's the best I could do"

"Thank you mum, thank you so much!" 

Me and Lo said our goodbyes and headed to the Shopping centre to buy a new outfit to travel n, something comfy but nice. After hours of searching we both finally found the perfect thing. I chose denim ripped shorts,with a brown plaited belt,  a black and white stripy tank top and some white sandals. Whilst Chloe chose a pink flowery jumpsuit with black knee high boots.

We walked to starbucks, ordered our coffee and got into my car heading for the airport. 

Once we arrived, we parked the car in long stay car park and got our suitcases out of the boot. Lo had two large suitcases whereas I had a large one and a smaller carry on one. We walked to the bathroom to get changed and apply a little makeup, I took my hair out of it's messy bun and brushed it so it had a slight wave, but wasn't too curly. We continued to check-in. Waiting inline, I knew this was going to be an experience of a life time.