April Fools Week: Reaction Special Series (1)

Note:

Hello everybody! It's me, Alana Sujibto / PoisonousLana.

How are you, guys?

I don't update on Fridays so... this one is a special bit. Just for April Fools!

Enjoy!

(1609 Words) 

***

Warning! This is a reaction fic and is not canon (no character will remember the existence of the reaction but the stories that are portrayed are part of Vermillion made of Cinnabar ara canon to my book)

All reactions will not mean anything in the upcoming chapters of Vermillion made of Cinnabar. Whoever, backstories labelled as part of Vermillion made of Cinnabar

Note: please read the introduction part of the reaction fic. I got inspired by a theory so yes. Mirror Souls. :D

I'm not confidant to say I made the theory but IDK, I was in the bathroom and looking into my mirror when I thought about it.

***

All characters were doing their respective duties when a bright light flashed their surroundings. Prince Alberu Crossman who was walking around his palace with the mage and former princess, Rosalyn, to cool off his head from meeting the two Henituses suddenly found themselves in a room of white.

It was filled with many chairs and a large screen.

One by one, the room started to fill with other people besides the two. The entire Henituse family appeared. Dark elves appeared. Elves appeared. People from the Paerun Kingdom appeared. The whale clan appeared. Everybody was there.

Dragons were also present but only the dark elves and elves knew or more likely, their elementals were suspicious of it.

Leaders of the world showed up.

Nobles showed up.

Commoners showed up.

And everyone... was in full panic + confusion + "what the fuck is going on??!" mode, which equals a chaotic moment.

Alberu, being the Crown Prince, imminently took control of the situation along with the other human kingdom/empire leaders.

"Ah... thank you for mediating the whole fiasco Crown Prince Alberu Crossman, Princess Jopis, Prince Adin, Prince Valentino, Queen Elisneh, and all and all. As the owner of this dimension, I welcome you all!", said a woman with jet black hair in an elegant black red suit.

She wore red heels that added 5 cm to her height and a beautiful red eyeshadow that matches her red lipstick. 

(That's me, hehe... I've always wanted to wear a red suit with red heels and red aesthetic makeup :D)