Flash back

Flashback
Unknown pov:

Mommy told me I couldn't eat tonight because I'm getting fat. I'm only three what dose she expect I'm a growing baby. "Hey bitch get up and go get me something to drink" my uncle Kevin said. My name is bitch and i don't like it.

"Otay" I ran and went to grab the juice that's in the fridge, I never get to have juice. I was struggling to pour it and  I wasted on my shirt that's already dirty.

"Aw man" I whispered and I felt a smack on my booty. "Owie!" I yelled and saw it was my mommy.

"Who said u can have juice" I was finna speak but she cut me off "Get cho ass in that room and stand in the corner" she yelled at me. I was crying at the point she had white stuff under her nose.

Our house is really dirty and I don't think our house is paid for yet because the bad man is going in the room with mommy.

I took my clothes off and stand in the corner. I heard my door open and my head got yank.

"I thought *pop* I *pop* told * you to *pop* stay outta *pop* my *pop* kitchen" my mommy told me and drop my on the floor.

"Me sowwy" I yelled crying. "YELL AT ME AGAIN" she screamed. "Bahbeh come back inna room" I heard the badman say.

"Coming" she said running in the room.

I put my clothes back on. If u wanna know what my mommy look like then.

 If u wanna know what my mommy look like then

I love her even tho she doesn't like me.

After that I feel asleep.

2 hours later.

-
-
-

I woke up and checked the whole house. But my mom's room so I ran in there and saw her dead "Mommy!?" I kept shaking her but she wasn't waking up. Must be in a deep sleep.

"Oh shit its a kid AH" somebody said and ran. "Stfu yelling like a girl and shit" the man in black came and put something on on my nose I sniffed then I started getting dizzy.

Flashback over.

Name: bitch
Age in the flash back: 3
How old she we'll be in the story: 4-6
Name in the story: u will finds out.