☄︎ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴☄︎

𝗇𝖺𝗆𝖾: 𝗒/𝗇

𝖺𝗀𝖾: 17

𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍: y'all are in school.

𝗒𝗈𝗎:

"He probably cheating"

My best friend/sister jayla said.

"U always in my ear, shut the fuck up sometimes" I told her, at this point she probably fuckin him.

"Just telling u" she said fixing her shirt.

Ding ding!

Oop that's my phone.

"BITCH, LOOK" I said throwing my phone on the bed and started punching the air

"Bitch wanna take my *punch* my man" I said punching the floor.

I looked over at jayla and she ain't fighting with me if she fighting like that

"Okay baby chill" I said laughing and holding her.

"So what u Gon do" she asked still looking at the texts.

"He hoe so I'ma be a hoe too the fuck" I said taking some clothes out.

"U Gon get ur ass beat" she said laughing. "I don't care I'm tried of being loyal to these stupid fine ass niggas" I yelled out because rn I'm inu feelings at the same time.

"Go tell momma we finna go to one of those teen clubs" I told her and she nodded.

I started getting dress

And went to comb out my lace front.

I re-did my edges. And took a picture

@𝗐𝗁𝗒.𝗒/𝗇✌︎

𝗒/𝗇✌︎

𝚠𝚑𝚢.𝚢/𝚗✌︎: 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘸𝘬𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘣 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱!! 😉 | ❤️2000𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 💬2000 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

𝘬𝘥.𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩:𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘺𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯!!
𝘸𝘩𝘺.𝘺/𝘯✌︎: ⤴️ 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘴💅

𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮: 𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘵😩
𝘸𝘩𝘺.𝘺/𝘯✌︎: ⤴️𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢😳

𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘢.𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦:𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦  𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘴!
𝘸𝘩𝘺.𝘺/𝘯✌︎: ⤴️ 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘶𝘱

𝘯𝘣𝘢𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨.𝘣𝘰𝘺: 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘺.𝘺/𝘯:⤴️ 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯  𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

More comments..

Always wondering about what I'm doing. Get on my fuckin nerves.

"Bye mommy" I kiss her cheek and grab the keys. "What time y'all coming home I might invite the pastor" she said winking while jayla made a disgusting face. I laugh and started walking out the door.

"Get you sum ma" I yelled getting in the car.

"Bye babes get there safe" she said waving.

- 7 minutes later

We started walking in the club it smelt like weed and sex wtf.

"go bad bitch go bad bitch go" my sister sung sitting at the bar.

I started throwing ass on her while she record and post it on her story.

"Why yo shit move like water and mines just don't move" she said looking at my butt.

"Yo ass flat, u have tits but no butt" I said going in the crowd with her behind me.

"EVERYBODY WE GOT YOUNGBOY IN THE HOUSE!!!" The dj yelled and everybody and they momma was getting hype.

He was looking in the crowd while me and jayla was ducking and going to the exit.

"Y/N M/N L/N, BITCH COME HERE" he yelled over the crowd me and Kayla started running like track stars.

Once we made it we took a breath.

"He called u a bitch I'ma beat he's ass" Kayla said. And I just look at her. "Shut up woah Vicky" I said laughing then I felt somebody hold on to me.

"Bae why u run" kentrell said kissing my neck.

"Nigga, we're done DONE" I said pushing him.

I got in my car with Kayla and her him mumbled.

"It ain't done until I say it's done."

That was the last time I saw kentrell but it feels like he's still here.

Part 2 later