What's it like dating yb

Jealousy:
Me and kentrell we're in the car waiting on our food.  And I was on my Instagram scrolling threw an old friends pictures and liking them and going on with my day. "U liking he's picture might as well call the nigga" he said mugging me. "What?" I asked.

"Scroll up"he said so that's what I did
"That's a fucking girl" I said showing him the picture. He just chuckled and gave me a kiss "sorry bae" I just rolled my eyes.

Clingy:

Kentrell been at the studio all day and
Tonight he just wants love from he's lovely girlfriend y/n. "Bae c'mon get inna bed with meeee" he said singing and holding on to hips of y/n.

"Bro hol up, yo ass Gon be hungry" she said putting the stove on low.

"Just love me" he mumbled in her neck. "wait I need to go check on ur daughter" y/n said walking up the stairs.

"IM SLEEPING ON THE  COUCH" kentrell yelled.

"Ok, don't let the bedbugs bite babes" she replied.

2 hours later-

It was 12am and kentrell was moving and trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Mane fuck" he whispered getting up and grabing he's pillow. He went to go check on y/d/n and kissed her forehead and went into they shared room. He started scooting in he's spot and tap y/n. "Can u spoon me tonight bae,no gay shit" he said Turin around.

"Yeah baby" she said Turin around and spooning him "yo ass always getting fat" she whispered in he's ear.

"Stop being gay" he said smacking he's lips and going to bed.

Mad:

Kentrell was in the studio getting ready to make he's new song 'i got the bag' but the man that was supposed to come recording it was running late and one of he's kid's birthday party was in one hour.

"Bro where the fuck that nigga at" kentrell said punching a pillow on the couch. "Bae clam down" I said rubbing he's back. "Bro dis nigga tripping I gotta make it to fucking taylin party" he mumbled in my neck.

"It's alright, bae"

Sad:

Y/n was walking in the house getting ready to cook and fix up the house.

She heard loud music not no hood music

She heard rod wave song 'abandoned' she started to walk upstairs to see him smoking and bobbing he's head.

"Ken, what's wrong" she asked putting her backpack down. "Ion feel wanted" he said opening he's arm for her.

She sat on he's lap and she took the blunt and smoked it even tho she not supposed to be. He took it and pop her

"Fuck u think this is" he asked hitting her again.

"stop hitting me like I'm yo child" she said getting up. " u call me daddy everyday" he said rolling he's eyes.

"Fuck u" she mumbled.

Goofy:

"Hey live" y/n said waving. 'wheres kentrell' she read "He's sleeping. Joe ova hea too but ion know where he at" she said fixing water. "Pour water on kentrell" she read out loud.

"Bet" she grab small pot and pour water inna it.

3 minutes later

"It took you three minutes to fix water" she read out. "BRo it was dripping" she said with  a voice crack.

She ran upstairs and bust in the room.

She saw Joe and kentrell in the bed together on each side kentrell on he's side and Joe on hers.

Her jaw drop and she yelled "OMG YOUNGBOY GAY OH SHIT" she yelled which made them jump.

"bro what the fuck" he said laughing.
"I took yo manz" Joe said touching kentrell, and kentrell made a face

"See now y'all playing to much kentrell is mines JOE" I said rolling my neck

"Guh bye" he said standing up. She threw the water on him "THAT SHIT COLD" "FUCK THAT YO ASS NEEDA BURN" she yelled Turin the stove on and boiling hot water.

They was on live for the rest of the day goofing around.

Texts:

"So u gave a girlfriend right?"the man asked kentrell at the interview.

He started cheesing hard. "Yuh she the best woman on the earth" he said hyping her hype.

"Do u mind reading the last text messages y'all send to each other" the man asked again.

"Yuh" he pulled he's phone out and started reading.

Ken💚- Y/N💚)

"So I said" kentrell started off.

Ken💚: bae, why the fuck y/d/n shaking her ass.

Y/N💚: she must tryna be like yo ass told her about ur stripper stories.

Ken💚: I will beat cho ass, u keeping playing like I won't rock yo shit.

"What do u mean by rock yo shit?" The man said he just smirked.

Y/N💚: boy bye I'm getting the test.

Ken💚: test?
Read at 1:00pm