chapter 4. (different)

I'm gonna make this book like life as yb child!

Kentrell pov:

I woke up to people yelling and was finna roll off the bed but remembering that I had y/n on me.

I put her down and started walking downstairs and tryna see what the hype bout.

"no because those ain't yours" I heard yaya say. "Yes, they is bitch I'm the one bought em" kd yelled snatching them.

"Give em back I bought that for my baby" she yelled back

"What baby?, What the fuck u doing hea anyway" I asked.

"So let me tell u what happened" kd started off.

Flashback 10:00am

KD pov:

I was sitting down smoking on my weed and then I heard something or somebody hit the door.

I was thinking it might be my gift for my niece y/n because yeah, gotta spoil her because Ian having kids. Anyway back to the story.

I was opening the door to see nobody there but that but yaya ugly ass car.

So I walk ova there to see what she was doing and saw her with MY package. With MY name on it 'kelldrick (random las name)'

"Why u got my package?" I asked Taking it. "T-that ain't yours that's for my daughter" she said.

"Bitch" I ran and was hot on my tail.

Flash back ova

Kentrell pov:

"So not only u stealing but u was finna pin a another child on me that don't exist, ik my pull out game weak but damn" I asked pushing her out.

"Why u get her anyway" I asked kd

"Oh a shirt with my name on it and my face" he said taking it out. "Niggah what-" I asked.

This shit had. 'my uncle is this best he's name is kd' and a arrow pointing to he's face on the shirt.

"U stupid" I shook my head going in the fridge.

I heard little foot steps running from upstairs. "daddy?" I heard a little voice say. "I'm up in here y/n/n" I said.

"I START SCHOOL TOMORROW" she yelled and made kd duck down.

"I know, you a dumbass kd" I said.

School starts tomorrow - next chapter at 8:30 tonight.