His first impression

Trisha. ..called her friend. she is the only friend of hers in whole village.

Her name is misha. And she is very kind girl, she is looking at me like she was searching me for forever.

Yes, i replied to her .

Misha - Girl i was looking for you every where in the village and here you are...

Trisha - you know na.. I like here.. Here's surrounding just like heaven for me. When i feel devastated.. I came here.

Misha - so what is it this time ..?

I am your friend and you can tell me what ever you want.. And i will be there for you always.

I know you don't like cheesy line's like this.. But believe me i love you like my sister ..you are the only one who listion's to me.

Trisha's pov
She said and her face was very serious.

So i wanted to chill her mood .
So i said ,
Okay my lovey friend.. Don't be serious.

Misha - you know the latest news of our famous village.
She said excitedly...

Trisha- No.. What is the latest news you are talking about...?

Misha - There is a boy... With very fashionable clothes.. In our village... He came just 2 hour ago.. And asking about your father.

Trisha - But why..?

I asked with curiosity.

She explained...

Misha -Because your father is the head of this village.. Idiot..
She said with smily face.

And you know what he is ...maybe like

Friendly but, he was very serious at the moment I saw him.

Let's go dear your mom also asking about you.
You know i said to her like ..Aunti just chill your daughter is safe under my
Guidance.
Her face was really adorable.
But next moment she said to me that i am just like you for her.. But you know my mom doesn't said to me once that she loves me.

Her face was really sad now.

Trisha - okay.... And you know what auntie loves you so much.. So don't say like that. That auntie doesn't loves you. Okay let's go.

And we came inside our village... Dear village., Premnagar.

Everyone was busy and doing there work with happiness.

And that's what i like no no love about my village that every person here is very kind and have a beautiful heart.

We reached at my house.. Dear house.

Trisha- Mom.. I called her

As i reached at the door and pushed it inside to open. And as for my surprise he was settled in a chair like a decent boy..

His face was very beautiful.. I have to say he is kinda handsome...oh what i am thinking .

Then he looked in my direction... And his eyes wahhhhh.. I doesn't have seen so beautiful doe eyes in my whole life... His eyes were so deep like ocean.. Then he was talking to my father like very seriously. For one sec i thought he looked at me. Dumbo me!!

?? - I was waiting for the head of this village.

I was living in city far from this beautiful village.. And there was no one for me yeass... I am an orphan..
And I don't know who were parents... But in the house where i was living.. Ofcourse it was rental.. And house owner want to, rent this house for another person.. I don't know what was the reason.. But i think i kinda knew about the reason and it was the daughter of that landlord or house owner..