I am your's

Hello friends !!!!!
How are you???
I know there is many mistakes and boringness in my story but please give it your support.
We badly need your support.
I am wondering that if you like this story or not so plz tell me about it

How is it???

I will be very grateful of your this kindness. Be happy always!!!

Trisha's pov

So when i entered in bunny's room there was no one i was wondering where he has gone???
But in the next moment a door cracked open and i saw towards it .
It was the bathroom door it got open very slowly with creak sound.
And there was Bunny and he was literally naked, i mean half naked.
The towel was wrapped around his torso and water was dripping from his wet hair.

He was looking so hot. And i was staring at him Shamlessly. Then he clear his throat and i fall down on the ground.
I mean i came in to reality.

He smirked while looking at me.
Then he turn around and said to me.

" Done with your staring, then tell me how was it. Do you like what you saw??? "

He said while admiring his well built body in the mirror.
And turn towards me after saying that.

He then started laughing and was rolling down on the bed.

Bunny pov

After asking her about my well built body.
I started laughing and can't stop it at all then i fall down on my bed and started rolling there while laughing because of her shocked yet cute face.

"Oh my goodness!!!!!
Trisha look at your face it's looking so funny.
Hahahahahahah!!!! "

I said while laughing non stop.
But stopped it certainly when i saw her angry gazes in myself.

"Ok sorry!!!
Now tell me what are you doing here in my room.
And you know how to knock ????"

I said in teasing tone.

She was looking at me with a pout on her lips.
I started going towards her and close the gape that was between us.
I slipped my one hand around her tiny waist and pull her towards me then she crashed land on my well built chest which was naked at that moment.
And she kept her one hand on my chest for balance.
But before she can look at my eyes i fastly stole a peck from her lips.
Then i saw in her eyes. She was blushing hard and was looking down at the ground.

Then i lifted her head and meet my eyes with hers.

Her beautiful eyes were staring me deeply that i wanna lost into them and her lips they were inviting my lips to kiss them. And her innocent look killing me.
" Do you know how are you looking right now.
Your eyes, your lips, your face, your everything is now in my hand, in my embrace.
I just wanted you to be mine forever.
And i hope you will never leave me if you do so then i will die!! Because i can't live without you. You are my life, my breath, my everything belongs to you. Plz don't leave me ever. "

I begged to her.

Trisha pov

I was very angry and annoyed , first he made fun of me for staring his body and now he is flirting with me.

Ahh!!! God! what should I do with him??

First he being a little hottie, then funny, then seriously romantic and now he's getting emotional.

Such a drama king.
But this drama king has won my heart.

And with his emotions dialogue i am also getting emotional.