our parents

Hi friends!!!!

This is my pure imagination... And nothing else.
And this is my first ever story. So if you can support me then plzzzzzzz support me. I want your support and love because i am new in this field. And i hope you like my story.

Trisha - But who????

Misha- who else!! Our best friend!!

He is coming.....
Ohhh i am so excited.
After two years he finally is coming.
You know i will surely scold him. What he thinks himself.

She said from excited tone to little bit angry tone.
And her face was looking so cute .

Trisha - oh! Yuvi is coming.
When? Which day? What time?

I was also excited after hearing the news about my friend coming home.

Misha- I heard from uncle. He said that he will come soon. Maybe in two days.

You remember the time when we were used to play around here in temple.
And the game was also so funny because of him.

Trisha - Yeah! I do.

And the game was hide and seek.
You always used to tease him. While running around him and here and there. you giggels cheekily and hesaid to Misha.

You both were talking nonstop and also you both were lost in another world.
While!!

Bunny pov

I was thinking about him (yuvi) is he more charming then me? Is he more handsome then me?

But why i am thinking about all of these .why i feel like he is my rival.
Rival? Really???
I think i am feeling jealous.
I think i am falling for her.

There are so many girls in the city.
But none of them are my type.
And non of them drag my attention towards them.
Ofcourse i hate those types of girls who can spread your legs just for money... Or just for there pleasure.

That's why I was a person who doesn't believe in love .
But Trisha she is different from those girls Who decorate their faces with a thick layer of makeup.
And use a strong cologne.... Just for attract the mens.

But Trisha she is not like that she doesn't like makeup too much o can see on her face. In her face their is a natural glow, her eye lashes are long and dark black , her eyebrows are in perfect shape and her eyes with natural brown colour, her lips like heart shaped and natural pink tint on then her jawline is so perfect ,and in last her heart....
She has a heart of angel i have seen that how she cares for the little birds , how she asks from everyone if they have any problems or want her any help.

Oh! I am in love. I falling for her deeply, and if there is someone who can stole her from me then he is my rival.

Then Misha again started.....