Happy ending

Hello!!!
This story is a fan fiction . Nothing is related to reality if there then it's purely coincidence. And its my first time writing story so plz support me and encourage me i am new here.
I want your support and help i am trying my best and will try my every best. Your my friends and family also and i love being here with all of you.

Bunny pov

In these last six months i have learned everything related to farming.
It's really very hard work to grow grains as plants. It's need care and potential.
But i am doing all of this for one special person and she is non other than Trisha.
She had helpd me in these days alot.
And also she cares for me and i just need her and her sweet love.

And she knows it very well she said to me that shejust want support and approval of her mother and father for our relationship .
That's why she wants me to propose her perfectly in front of everyone.

Trisha pov

I am very lucky that bunny also loves me, And my love is not one sided.
And everyone in the village loves him and he also loves them back. He is a pure hearted man.

And i talked about him with mom and mom thinks that he is very good boy he will keep her wife very happy and healthy. Because he is very caring type person.

So i think mom is easy to convince. And dad he also likes him a lot.
So the problem is how we will reveal our relationship.

I am so nervous about it.
But i think he is not afraid about anything.
So i have to talk him and discuss about this problem.
So i will sneak into his room tonight because mom has invited him for dinner and he is very obedient boy so he can't deny her also he loves my mom as his mom.
So that's it.

Bunny pov

I am nervous and want to sort out our every problem .
For now that problem is confession of my love for Trisha in front of everyone. But before that i have to tell about it to her mother and father.
Because they deserve to know about it.
They have supported me in every kind situation so i think they will surely accept me as there son in law.

Tonight aunty invited me for dinner. Because i started to live in my personal house which is made by me.
But tonight she also wants me to spent the night at her house .
And i accepted her invitation with happily and gratefulness.

After 4 hours in the evening at 5 pm i entered at her place ,And aunty gladly welcomed me.

In the kitchen she was doing her work i get inside the kitchen then aunty saw me there and said to me " Dear! What are you doing here????
Go sit there outsidein the garden with your uncle i will call all of you soon as dinner will be ready. Ok!!! "

Then i said " But i want talk to you about something very important. "

She nodded her head and said to me

"ok!!! tell me what is your important matter that you are so desperate. " she said with a small smile.

Bunny - Aunty i just want to confess something to you.
You know about me everything so do you like me as your son ??
I asked and she nodded her head with a simple smile on face.
Then again i started....

" so you wanna be my mother in law.
I know you are shocked as the hell.
But let me tell you i will always love her and i will make her happiest person in the world, i wanted to be the reason of her happiness.
I promise you won't be dissapoint in me. "

First she was shocked and processing the thing that i talk to her about what??
She was hella shocked but after that i saw a Small smile on her lips.
Then she smiled widely and said to me " Do you really love my daughter Trisha??? "