Chapter Nineteen: Catwoman?

From above the Sereitei, multiple voices could be heard as individuals flew towards the Sereitei once more. Well, more like falling than flying as the majority of them were screaming at the top of their lungs from how high they were now. Ichigo and his friends were falling in different directions thanks to a certain orange-haired teenager. There was no telling where everyone would be, but hopefully one of them would find you. Because it was clear you were probably causing a lot of destruction here.

Ichigo: Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!

Hitting the ground with the loudest of thuds, Ichigo groaned feeling as if his body had gotten flattened like a pancake. As he slowly got to his feet, a scream from above caught his attention. Looking Ichigo could see a familiar individual falling towards him, sadly it was not one of his companions. The bandana gave it away, Ichigo scrunched his face at the sight of Ganju and stepped back to ensure he did not land on him. Ganju hit the ground with a mighty thud with a cloud of dust surrounding him in the process. Part of Ichigo wished to laugh at this but knew the importance of their mission right now.

Ichigo: Hey Ganju . . . Are you dead or alive?

Ganju: Ow . . . Course I'm still alive, a fall like that isn't something that can kill me!

Ichigo: Well, I wasn't sure from the way you impacted the ground it looked like things weren't going to be too easy for you.

Ganju: Are you trying to pick a fight with me?!

Ichigo: And what if I am?!

Just when it seemed as if the two were about to engage in a round of fists. They heard the sound of running towards them and realized Soul Reapers were coming their way. Knowing it would be bad to get caught in this situation, the two took off running away in the opposite direction. Not knowing what to do right now, they would run around the Soul Society in hopes of locating the others. Unbeknownst to them, they were being watched by a familiar black cat from above. Yoruichi planned on going after them but decided to go after another familiar face, someone who was making this rescue mission even harder!

Yoruichi's Thoughts: I can tell that he's been going around causing a ruckus, there are so many signatures I can recognize and some I cannot. The monstrous aura from before, I can no longer sense, it's quite faint. More than likely he encountered Kenpachi. Now then . . . where exactly are you now?

Yoruichi's ear perked up for a moment allowing them to pinpoint your location before they rushed off in that direction. Hoping you were not causing more conflict in your direction. But alas, it seems as if you were being quite more cautious now. As the black cat noted the lack of blood and slash marks following you. Much to their relief as they halted themselves for a moment, they saw someone rounding a corner. 

Yoruichi's Thoughts: Oh what a relief.

~ Your POV ~

Rounding a corner you slammed your back to the wall to ensure that you were not being followed before walking away from the area. But you halted yourself when you noticed a familiar black cat in your vicinity. Recognizing them, you immediately ignored them by walking past the cat.

Y/N: I'm not going to catch up to Strawberry right now, Yoruichi, right now I need to figure out what I'm going to do against these bastards.

Yoruichi: Your being here has caused quite a ruckus, you have already dealt with Kenpachi Zaraki, am I right?

Y/N: Humph, I'll admit he was quite powerful, but I was still able to deal with him in the end. But right now I need to focus on bigger issues, such as how I'm going to cut that Kuchiki guy down.