Chapter Three: Talking with a Death God

~Top of a Building~

???: Now then... The hollow should be somewhere around here.

Looking around the place of Karakura Town they were trying to figure out where exactly the hollow was located, it was close by but there some other force that was in the way, it felt similar to that of a hollow but also felt human. 

The person thinking about this was a black-haired and light skinned young woman with purple eyes, they appeared to be wearing something like that of a kimono. 

Just as they were about to head off in the direction they felt the hollow's reiatsu just vanished like that, she wondered why though, there was no one but her here to come and deal with it. So who she was stopped when she felt more hollows were on their way. But it seems like they were heading towards the strange force as well.

~Your Location~

To make sure that no one saw you or cause any unnecessary damage you led the demon away from the civilians and onto a building too high and too far for most people to see and due to it seemingly abandoned it made your job a lot easier. 

Sheathing Yamato you at the corpse suddenly vanish into ash while wondering where it could have come from, it felt like a demon but it also felt different somehow, the strange energy coming off of it was similar to yours but it felt more malicious.

Your Thoughts: This thing is no demon, it has to be something else altogether, but what is it? I'll figure that out later, right now it's time for me to--Ugh!

Quickly leaping away from a claw intent on ripping you in half, you turned around to see another monster coming at you, you sighed from seeing yet another nuisance when you felt something else around you. Turning around you could only scowl as you saw more of these monstrosities luring towards, all of them looking hungrily at you.

Y/N: Humph, at least you'll give me some sort of entertainment for the time being.

Unsheathing your sword once more you stared at the many creatures that surrounded you, you counted at least 15 of them so far which made it all too annoying for you, they could have at least brought 80 for you to slaughter.

Looking back you saw the one with the bladed arms coming at you but with a quick flick of your wrist the thing's arms fell off before the rest was shredded to bits, turning towards the others you saw slightly back off a bit. But you didn't care you planned on taking all of them out without a second thought.

Your summoned swords appeared around and spun turning you into a human beyblade before you launched yourself at another one this one looking more humanoid in appearance with three fingers on each hand and sickly green skin. Moving by him you shredded the thing's head off before going to the next one and then the next one not stopping until you were one hundred percent sure that you had killed all of them.

This had only taken you about two minutes to do before you looked around satisfied with your work, sheathing Yamato up once more and Summoned Swords vanishing you were a bit annoyed though. You had hoped that these guys would have put up more of a fight but guess you had your hopes too high.

Y/N: Well, that was a quite a nuisance, I wonder what those strange creatures were as they weren't like any demons that I've seen before, anyway.

You turned around fast unsheathing your trusty tool once more pointing it at someone behind you, they were so shocked at this though for some reason. 

Y/N: Why the hell have you been watching me woman?

???: So you can see me, that shows that you're not a regular person, and you were able to see hollows as well.