Chapter One: Duel between Brothers

It was 9:00 AM in the morning, you had gotten out of your bed and walked over to the window to see the bright rays of the sun shining through the blinds of the room you were in, while doing this you were just thinking about things. One of the things that you were thinking about was everything that had happened and how you had gotten to this world.

You smirked remembering all of the struggles you had to go through before finally coming to peace with yourself and your past along with other things.

Y/N: Humph . . . . I wonder what Dante would think of me now?

???: *Yawning* Morning Y/N what's the matter?

Turning around you smiled at the one you were sharing a bed with smiling at the woman.

Y/N: Nothing I was just thinking about my life until now . . . Halibel.

Looking at the ex Espada in bed you walked towards her before sitting down next to her.

Y/N: Sorry . . . . I was just thinking about everything that's happened to lead up to this point, I was also thinking abut my brother and what he's up to right now.

Halibel: You've only told me about you being from another world, but you've never told me the full story about what had happened.

Hearing this you smiled before laying down in bed with chocolate colored woman laying on you.

Y/N: Well I should start from the beginning then . . . It started with me wanting to finally settle something against my brother. Back then I wanted to prove to Dante that I was the superior brother . . . So I challenged him to a duel.

~A Long Time Ago~

Standing alone in a large field you waited patiently for your adversary to get to where you were, but your patience was slightly growing thin as you waited for your brother. You had sent a note to Dante telling him to meet you here and that you thought it was finally time for the two of you to finally settle this between the two of you. 

Thinking it was finally time to prove to him that you were the superior Son of Sparda, before though you had gone through the most rigorous amount of training just so you would be ready for him as you only had three weapons to his arsenal, but you felt Yamato, Beowulf, and Force Edge would be just enough to beat him.

You tapped your fingers on your arm while starting to get impatient with your brother for taking his sweet time to get here. You sent the note a long time ago so he should have gotten it by now, unless the fool was asleep meaning it was going to take even longer now for him to get here.

Y/N: Uh, he better get here . . . I'm starting to lose my patience for this nonsense.

Just as you were about to start pacing around the place you felt a familiar power coming this way, you concentrate to make sure that it was him before a small smirk places itself on your face. You turn around to see the person that you had been waiting for, for a while walking casually towards you with the same casual look on his face.

Dante: Hey man, I finally got your little invitation, sorry that I'm a bit I was busy catching my Z's.

Hearing this you scoffed looking at your red cloaked twin like it didn't matter, you knew today that this was going to be the day where you defeat Dante. There was no one here besides the two of you so no one would interfere with this and anyone did try to well, you and Yamato would be happy enough to get rid of them.

Y/N: Humph, as usual but it doesn't matter I have awaited this day for a long time brother, the day where I finally prove to you that I am father's superior offspring. Even with all of the weapons that you have on you there is no way you--