Special:Tickling The Dragons Tail

" Loki are you sure this is a good idea?"

" Come on Rubes its just a harmless joke, besides Y/n isn't the type of guy to get angry over a joke"

" Yeah Loki like what Ruby said, what if Y/n goes ape shit and burns the place down and w- "

" guys he's coming shhhh "

Suddenly the room grew quiet as Ruby Quickly dashed for the light switch and flicked it off. unluckily for her before she had to chance to return to her hiding spot Y/n Had opened the door Forcing her to quickly dive behind a desk in hopes of not being spotted. As Y/n scanned the room a voice that was heaven upon his ears alerted him and in an instant he snapped his head towards the one responsible.

Glynda: why hello there Y/n~

As Glynda spoke in a sultry manner attracting Ruby quickly popped out of her hiding spot and flicked the lights back on before diving back behind the desk. As the room became illuminated by the glow of the lights Glynda could be seen in the center of the class room sitting on her desk legs crossed and riding crop in hand. Behind Y/n's helmet a wide grin began to form on his face as he made it way to Glynda, however in the background silhouettes could be seen moving along the ceiling of the classroom.

Y/n: Tell me Ms. Goodwitch what has your fine ass invited me here for.

 Y/n stumbled towards Glynda he suddenly stopped for a second and not even a second later he disappeared and the only thing left in his place was his helmet. However Glynda's attention did not remain on the helmet for long because just like that Y/n Appeared in front of Goodwitch baring his pointy teeth, as Y/n Bent down to reach Glynda's level she placed her index finger under his chin bringing him closer to her.

Y/n: Because I'm not a very patient man~

Glynda: my my Y/n what sharp teeth you have~

As Glynda brought Y/n closer to her lips she could feel the rise in heat around both her and Y/n. A deep silence emerged between the two as they gazed deep into the others eyes and just as Y/n considered pursuing the possible kiss he was suddenly pulled forward by Glynda who latched her lips onto his. A look of surprise appeared on Y/n's face but that look soon changed as he leaned more into the kiss, Glynda's pupils started to dilate as she felt Y/n's tongue circle around her lips as if asking for access to her mouth.

Glynda: naughty boy~

Slightly opening her mouth Glynda waited for the armored giant of a man to assault her mouth and he did as he wasted to time to slip his tongue into her mouth. As Y/n continued to explore his partners mouth Glynda could not restrain herself and as Y/n tangled his tongue with Glynda's she pushed against him and soon their tongues began to dance around each other as if it were a fleshy ball room. 

After a solid minute of spit swapping Glynda tapped the back of Y/n's head signaling for him to pull away for she needed to get fresh air. And so the two puled away with a strand of saliva still linking the two together. Glynda could sense the eagerness within Y/n and so not wanting to keep the male waiting she wanted to tell him only one thing.

Glynda: Y/n

Y/n: Yes my love~

Glynda: look up for me will you.

Obeying the words of his partner Y/n Looked up. Unfortunately for Y/n after looking up he was suddenly doused in a red adhesive material and shortly after that a bucket of rose petals were dropped onto his face. 

Loki: APRIL FOOLS!!

Looking back at who he thought was Glynda it turned out that it was actually Loki and he had shapeshifted into her. Shortly after Loki shouted April fools Yang, Freya, Nora and Ruby came out their hiding spots laughing their asses off however the latter had held her arm in shame.