Chapter 1

Hey guys,
As u might hv read from the description...this story is about the Mumbai track of kaira's separation after shubham died... Actually someone requested for this, so i thought why not to make a separate story for this...hope u'll like it...it will contain 10 chapters or maybe 1 or 2 more...for now, let's begin with the first chapter of the story....
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira taking kartik to her room after she brings him with her as he was drunk...she was shocked to see his condition...kartik was continuously hugging her and snuggling into her neck, forgetting about everything due to alcohol...naira made him lay on the bed, holding him...kartik pulled her towards him nd hugged her, caressing her hair lovingly....naira recalled their cute romantic moments when they would cuddle for hours, just feeling eachother's presence...her eyes welled up, thinking about their separation...

KARTIK:(in drunken state) Naira..
..kya hua bachaa...mera baby ro kyu rha h..kisine kuch kaha tumse..mujhe btao...mein chodunga nhi use..kisne hurt kiya meri naira ko...(caressing her hair and kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) I missed u kartik...I missed u so much..(trying hard to control her emotions)

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) aww mera baby...mein 2 din ke liye business deal ke liye tumse dur kya gya, tumne mujhe itna miss kiya...I promise abse kahi nhi jaunga tumhe chodke...pr abhi mujhe unn 2 dino ka pyar ek din mei krna pdega naa...get ready for a wild night baby..(caressing her waist and pulling her more closer)

Naira was shocked hearing him... she didn't wanted him to do something which he may regret later...but then she was in a dilemma whether he'll regret loving her or he already does...Kartik, on the other hand was totally intoxicated...he kissed her forehead, cheeks and neck, nuzzling his nose in her neck... naira tried to get out of his hold as he was in drunken state...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Kartik plss...abhi nhi krte naa...abhi tum thak gye hoge naa..u need rest... chlo ab sojao...boht raat ho gyi h...

KARTIK:(holding her hand as she got up) no jaan...aaj toh mein nhi rukne wala aur tum kyu mna kr rhi ho...mein thik hu bachaa...I m okk..mujhe bss meri naira ko boht sara pyar krna h...idhar aao mere pas...(getting up and pushing her on the bed lightly)

Naira closed her eyes, trying to convince him...kartik didn't heard anything and removed her top slowly...he laid above her, kissing her neck madly...naira moaned unable to control...she closed her eyes as he kissed her cleavage...
Kartik smiled and captured her lips, caressing her face...naira knew this was wrong as he is drunk, but her heart overpowered her mind this time...
Kartik kissed her whole body, removing her clothes...naira unbuttoned his shirt in flow and removed it completely, caressing his chest...kartik latched onto her nipples, sucking them hard till they turn red...naira moaned loudly, arching her head...kartik caressed her clit above her panty, making naira alarmed...she cursed herself that how could she lose her control...

NAIRA:(holding his hands as he was removing her panty) Nhi kartik...plss aaj rhne do naa..mein boht thak gyi hu aaj...mujhe neend aa rhi h...kal kr lena jo krna h...okk..(trying to get up from the bed, but couldn't as he was above her)

KARTIK:(smiling) Sorry jaan, pr aaj mujhe koi nhi rokk skta...pta nhi kyu pr esa lgg rha h ki mene tumhe boht time ke baad ese dekha h, apne itne kareeb...pr esa kese ho skta h...hum toh hmesha sath hi the naa aur hmesha sath hi rhenge...I love u bachaa...mera baby..(kissing her cheeks) bss thodi der ke liye krne do, phir tum so jaana...I promise baby...(removing her panty and rubbing her vagina)

Naira lost her control and closed her eyes as he entered his finger inside her fastly...naira winced in pain as they were doing it after 2 years...kartik hugged her, caressing her hair lovingly...he comforted her and continued inserting more fingers inside her..
Naira moaned his name as he made her cum multiple times...he tasted it, licking nd chewing her walls...he then removed his pants and boxers, rubbing his cock on her clit...she winced in pain as he slowly started entering inside her
...he wiped her tears, kissing her cheeks and thrusted deep inside her...naira moaned as he started moving inside her, increasing his pace...

KARTIK:(still moving in and out of her) u r so good naira...mnn hi nhi kr rha bahr aane ka..can I stay like this plss...(caressing her hair and wiping her sweat)

Naira nodded as she had lost her control now...They made love for 2 hours and then climaxed..kartik slept above her, still being inside her...naira realized what they did, but didn't regretted it...she was just worried for his reaction that what if he misunderstands her again that she could've stopped him but didn't...she kissed his forehead lovingly and slept hugging him peacefully...it was the first time in this 2 years that she slept without taking sleeping pills..(reason will be revealed later)

NEXT MORNING.......
Kartik woke up with a mild headache and saw himself in naira's embrace...he was shocked to see them naked and him still being inside her, making it confirm that something surely happened between them...he slowly recalled everything what happened yesterday...he slowly came out of her, making her stir...she woke up and saw him getting up from her...she covered herself with the blanket, not looking at him...Before, she could say anything kartik wore his clothes hurriedly and went out...she heard him murmuring "yeh mene kya kr diya...yeh sahi nhi hua..agr maa ko pta chla ki mene naira ke sath raat guzaari h toh...nahi esa nhi hone dunga mein..."

Naira was shocked hearing this... she thought he regretted spending a night with her as if she doesn't belongs to him now... she thought she had lost her kartik forever...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...