Chapter 10

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF A WEEK....
Kartik, naira and naksh, keerti were living together in a beautiful mansion...kartik changed his surname to singhania as naitik made him his son...Today naitik and naira's badi dadi, devyani dadi and dadaji were coming to london to get settled with them only...Naksh and kartik were working to establish an empire there, while keerti started a boutique and naira was helping kartik as she still couldn't dance...

IN THE MORNING....
Kartik woke up and saw naira rushing to the washroom...he got worried and went behind her to see her throwing up...he held her, rubbing her back...he wiped her mouth as she rinsed it with water
...naira was all drained up due to this and leaned onto kartik's chest having no energy...kartik carried her in his arms, taking her to the room...he laid her on the bed and sat beside her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bachaa...tum thik ho naa..mene kal bhi kaha tha naa doctor pas chlte h, pr tum meri sunti kaha ho
...ab aaj toh mein tumhe utha kr leke jaunga, chahe jo ho jaye...(scolding her)

NAIRA:(made up a crying face) thik h naa...gussa kyu kr rhe ho.. ek toh meri tabiyat thik nhi h aur tum mujhe daant rhe ho...(tears rolled down her eyes)

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap) Sorry nairu...pr mein bss tumhare liye worried tha baby...I m sorry mene gussa kiya tumpe...plss chup hojao...shh..(caressing her hair and back lovingly)

Naira calmed down after sometime and slept in his lap only
...kartik was confused by her mood swings nowadays...she would always want to be in his lap...she would start crying on every small thing...he observed that all these symptoms were of pregnancy as he read on internet
...he wished god to turn his hope into reality and kissed naira's forehead...he made her sleep and went out to help naksh keerti with the breakfast...

KARTIK:(saw naksh keerti kissing eachother passionately) ahmmm.. ahemm...(they got separated seeing him and looked down being embarrassed) Kya baat h... mene socha mein aa kr tum dono ki breakfast bnane mei help kr deta hu, pr yaha toh kuch aur hi chal rha h...koi baat nhi..mein jaa kr naira ko uthata hu, tum dono continue kro...(Laughing and going to his room)

Keerti naksh chuckled and hugged eachother...they made breakfast together and did all the setting for the rooms arranged for the family...Meanwhile, kartik set their wardrobe and took out his and naira's clothes for today...he took the doctor's appointment too and woke up naira...she hugged him, snuggling into him...he kissed her forehead and took her to the bathroom...they both took bath together and got ready...

They had breakfast and kartik took naira to the doctor, while naksh keerti were at home as today their family was coming...

KEERTI:(smiling) naksh...jaisa kartik ne btaya, agr esa sach mei ho jaye...naira sach mei pregnant ho toh kitna mazaa aayega naa... ghar mei chotu sa baby aayega..

NAKSH:(Pulling her by her waist) vese agr ek ki jagah 2 babies aa jaye toh aur bhi acha hoga naa... ab naira kartik ke baby ko bhi toh ek company chahiye naa...toh kyu naa hum bhi...(captured her lips for a kiss)

Naksh carried keerti to their room for something special😜...
(My readers r so intelligent to understand this😂)

Meanwhile, on the other hand kartik and naira reached the hospital and went in the doctor's cabin...naira was getting nervous thinking what might hv happened now...(Her depression was cured as she started to remain happy so she didn't got any panic attacks nd nightmares now)

KARTIK:(side hugging her) Naira.
...relax baby...mein hu naa tumhare sath..kuch nhi hoga...

She nodded and stayed in his embrace...the doctor came and told her to come for checkup... kartik too accompanied her as he couldn't leave her alone when she's tensed...he kept holding her hand as the nurse took samples for testing...Kartik took her to a garden to distract her mind till the reports come...he was quite successful in it as naira was laughing wholeheartedly with him...he got doctor's call and they went to her cabin...kartik held naira, kissing her temple assuring her that everything will be okk...

DOCTOR:(smiling) congratulations Mr and Mrs goenka...u r pregnant..

Kartik and naira were shocked to hear this...kartik smiled with tears in his eyes and thanked the doctor, taking the reports...he saw naira was numb to react as she was unable to believe this...kartik took her out with him and made her sit on the bench...

KARTIK:(side hugging her as she cried in happiness) congratulations jaan...hum dono parents bnne wale h..(caressing her hair) I m so happy bachaa...
(Wiping her tears and kissing her forehead)

NAIRA:(hugging him tightly) hmara baby kartik...h.ma.ra..b.ab.y..(teary eyed and smiling)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears) hnn naira...hmara baby, jo boht jald hmari godi mei hoga...tum dekhna...yeh pkka meri princess hi h...meri chotu sherni..bilkul tumhara mini version..meri chotu naira...(caressing her belly)

NAIRA:(smiling) Tum itne sure kese ho skte ho...mujhe pta h yeh mera chotu sa tadpole h...

Kartik chuckled at her and they started laughing...kartik kissed her forehead and caressed her belly, kissing it...kartik side hugged her, caressing her stomach and they clicked a selfie to keep it as a memory...Then, they had some snacks and at last ice-cream as per naira's wish... They did some shopping for the family members and a pic of a cute baby to put in their room till their baby comes...They drove back to their home and saw naitik, badi dadi, choti dadi and dadaji sitting in the living room with naksh and keerti...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates....