Chapter 11

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 10 MONTHS.....
In the 9 months of pregnancy, kartik took care of naira like a baby and pampered her a lot...he used to bear her tantrums and anger too, without complaining... The whole singhania family was happy as they were blessed with twins a month ago...Both were girls so they named them kaira and kritika... kaira was 2 mins elder than kritika...

Keerti too was 6 months pregnant now...Everything was going well, but naira sometimes used to miss dancing...she tried hard to hide her pain from kartik, but kartik understood when he saw her looking at her ghunghroos...he decided to talk to the doctor if they can do something...the doctor suggested for a surgery to get her foot treated...Kartik was worried if naira will agree or not...He went to the room and saw her feeding kaira and kritika alternatively...he noticed that she was sleepy..he knew she gets tired handling both of them together...

KARTIK:(Sitting in front of her) Naira...kya hua jaan..thak gyi naa tum..(caressing her hair) let me help u..

Kartik took kritika in his arms as naira was feeding kaira...he played with her for sometime, but she started crying again as she was hungry...

KARTIK:(cooing her in his arms) shh...bss..bss bachaa...kya ho gya meri princess ko..

NAIRA:(Making her kaira burp, caressing her back) kartik ise bhukh lggi hogi...tum kaira ko sulaa do..mein kritika ko feed kra deti hu...(Taking kritika in her arms as kartik took kaira) aww mera baby...itni bhukhi lggi thi...
(Kissing her forehead and calming her)

Naira started feeding kritika, meanwhile kartik took kaira to the balcony and she slept...he laid her in her crib and came back to naira...he saw her pressing her head and back as she was tired... he laid kritika in her crib as she slept...naira laid on the bed with tears in her eyes...kartik laid beside her and hugged her tightly...

KARTIK:(pressing her head) shh... ro kyu rhi ho jaan...boht pain ho rha h mere baby ko..(she nodded looking at him) phle kyu nhi btaya tumne...mein oil massage kr deta naa...(caressing her back lovingly) bachaa..doctor ne phle hi kaha tha naa ki tumhe kuch months apna pura khayal rkhna h
..fir kyu rest nhi krti tum...chlo ab sojao...mein massage kr deta hu...
(Removing her top and caressing her back)

Naira nodded and kartik gave her a massage, applying oil on her upper body...naira slept being tired, while kartik thought to give her a body massage to relax her... he removed her lowers and gave her a massage...naira smiled in sleep, feeling relaxed...kartik then slept, taking her naked frame in his arms...Next morning, naira woke up and recalled how he gave her a massage...she smiled seeing herself naked in his embrace...she kissed his forehead and cheeks lovingly, waking him...

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) good morning bachaa...ab thik lgg rha h..

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) good morning kartik...don't worry..i m fine...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) Naira...mujhe tumhe kuch btana h jaan..(Naira nodded) Vo mene doctor se baat ki thi, tumhare dance ke liye...ek choti si surgery hogi naira, phir tum bilkul thik ho jayegi...kuch months mei dance bhi start kr skti ho...(cupping her face)

NAIRA:(teary eyed) t.um.he...k.es. e...p.ta..ki..m.e.in...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and joining their foreheads) Mujhe apni naira ke baare mei sb pta h... tumhara chehra dekh kr bta skta hu ki tum kya soch rhi ho...(kissing her forehead) hum aaj hi doctor se baat krne chlenge...

NAIRA:(happily) mtlb...mein.. mein phirse dance kr paungi..(not able to believe)

KARTIK:(pecking her lips for a longer time) hnn bachaa...tumse tumhara dance koi nhi chiin skta...

Naira smiled and snuggled into him...kartik took naira in his arms for a bath...he made her ready and himself too got ready...kaira and kritika had woke up, so naira got them ready and fed them... kartik came with the breakfast and fed her...naira too fed him lovingly...Kaira nd kritika looked at kartik with puppy eyes, making him smile...he did "hayye" looking at them, making them smile...

NAIRA:(saw kaira making a crying face) Kartikk...utha lo naa dono ko...vrna abhi rona shuru kr dengi...mumma toh bss sone aur khane ke time chahiye, vrna toh dono ko hmesha papa hi chahiye...(getting jealous)

KARTIK:(picking both kaira and kritika in his arms) aww...meri princesses ko papa pas aana tha...
(Teasing naira) vese aapki mumma jb jealous hoti h toh kitni cute lgti h naa...(Naira glared at him) acha sorry..(kissing kaira's and kritika's cheeks) I love u both so much mere babies...

NAIRA:(turning to the other side) mujhse toh koi pyar hi nhi krta naa...sirf apni dono princesses ko kissi di aur mujhe kuch bhi nhi...
(Making a cute pout)

Kartik chuckled at her cuteness while kaira and kritika giggled... naira showed fake anger...kartik made kritika and kaira sit on the bed and handed them their toys...
He turned naira towards him and hugged her, caressing her hair... he cupped her face and kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, chin, cheeks and at last captured her lips, kissing her softly...naira too responded, clutching to his shirt...
They broke the kiss after sometime...naira hugged him, snuggling into him...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) tum toh meri jaan ho naira...mein iss duniya mei sbse zyada pyar apne iss baby se krta hu...aur hmesha krta rhunga...I love u so much...(kissing her neck, digging his face there)

Naira smiled and caressed his hair as he trailed down kisses till her cleavage...he saw kaira nd kritika busy in playing, so kept pillows on either side of them and picked up naira in his arms to the couch...he laid her there, coming over her and kissing her hungrily
...naira caressed his head, pulling him closer...they both got rid of their clothes nd made love under the blanket...naira snuggled into him, sleeping over him...kartik caressed her back lovingly, patting her head and adored her...
He saw kaira and kritika playing with dolls, making him smile...he clicked their photos secretly and adored his 3 jaans...

Naira undergoed the surgery after a week and it was successful
...she started dancing within a month and got her first love back...kartik was happy for them and spent most of his time with naira and his princesses - kaira nd kritika...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Epilogue...