Chapter 7

Hey guys,
Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira having lunch, feeding eachother...

NAIRA:(holding his hand as he was feeding her) bss kartik...aur nhi khana plss...mera tummy full ho gya..ab tum khao...(feeding him with her own hands)

KARTIK:(wiping her mouth with a tissue) Naira..kal hum udaipur chle...ek last baar...swarna goenka ki asliyat toh saamne aani chahiye naa...hmare bache ki murderer h vo, ese kese chod skte h unhe...aur tumhare sath bhi toh thik nhi kiya unhone..hum police bhi sath le kr jayenge...(with tears in his eyes as he could never think that she could do something which would break him apart)

Naira hugged him, wrapping her arms around him...kartik cried badly in her embrace, feeling ashamed of spending these 2 years, caring for someone who had herself snatched his happiness...naira understood his situation and rubbed his back, trying to calm him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) tum thik ho kartik...(he nodded still being in her embrace) idhar aao mere sath...(Making him stand nd taking him to the couch; she held him in her arms, sitting together)
tumne drink krni kb shuru ki kartik...

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) 1 saal ho gya h naira...mein boht akela ho gya tha...phle tum thi toh kisi ki zroorat nhi pdti thi, pr tumhare bina mein boht lost feel krta tha naira...(tears rolled down his cheeks) mein kis se apna pain share krta...k.oi...a.ur..r. aa.sta...n.hi..mi.l.aa...t.oh..d.rin.k..k.r.na...s.ta.rt...k.r...d.iya...a.ur..p.hi.r...aa.d.at...h.i..p.dd...g.yi...(crying silently hugging her)

NAIRA:(Rubbing his back and caressing his hair) shh...bss..bss kartik...it's okk..mein smjh skti hu pr ab toh mein hu naa tumhare sath...(wiping his tears and kissing his forehead) abse drink nhi kroge promise kro mujhse...

KARTIK:(hugging her) I promise jaan...mein tumhara phle wala kartik bnke dikhaunga...bss tum ese hi hmesha mere pas rha kro...
(Kissing her cheeks)

Naira nodded and pecked his lips, but kartik held her face, kissing her softly...naira too responded, clutching to his shoulders...they kissed eachother passionately and broke the kiss after sometime... Naira hugged him, hiding herself in his arms...kartik caressed her hair lovingly, pampering her with kisses on her face...

KARTIK:(huskily) vese kal ki raat boht special thi naa...mein toh nashe mei tha pr tumne toh boht enjoy kiya hoga naa...(teasing her)

NAIRA:(hitting his shoulder) shut up kartik...(blushing)

Kartik chuckled at her and got up picking her in his arms...he took her to the room and they sat in the balcony for sometime...Some people of the colony saw them together, but kartik nd naira were least bothered...Naira hugged him, snuggling into his chest...she wasn't bothered about anything now as she had her kartik by her side...In the evening, kartik gave naira her medicines and then they decided to watch a movie together...

KARTIK:(setting the bed and waiting for naira) Naira...bachaa kya kr rhi ho tum...idhar aao naa mere pas..(calling her as she was outside)

He turned back and saw naira with a big bowl of kachoris and a plate...

NAIRA:(happily) Surprisee...

KARTIK:(Taking the bowl from her hand and smelling it) wow naira...tumhe pta h mein 2 saal se taras gya tha tumhare haath ki kachori khane ke liye...thankuu so much...(kissing her forehead)

Naira smiled nd they sat on the bed together, cuddling eachother..
...naira took a kachori in a plate nd made a smiley over it...kartik smiled recalling the time before their separation when naira used to make kachori for him daily...his eyes welled up thinking about all this...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) abse mein roz apne mendak ke liye kachori bnaungi...phle ki tarah...

Kartik smiled and fed her first... naira too fed him and kartik ate happily...After that, they watched a movie cuddling together on the bed...After watching movie, naira slept in kartik's embrace...kartik made her sleep on the bed and went out to talk to the singhanias..
..Everyone were happy listening about their reunion..naksh was angry first, but hearing how swarna manipulated kartik he felt bad for him too...

Kartik kept the call and went in the room to see naira sweating and shivering, sitting on the bed...
She was crying badly, holding her head...kartik understood that she might hv got that nightmare...he immediately went to her and hugged her...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss.. bss...shh...bss bachaa..kuch nhi hua dekho...mein hu naa tumhare sath..bss mera bachaa...shaant hojao..relax...(Rubbing her back as she cried hugging him)

NAIRA:(Clinging onto him) K.kart.tikk...m.ujhe...p.hi.r...v.o..n.igh.tm.a.re..v.o...m.ujh.e...t.u.m.se...d.ur..k.r..d.en.gi...p.lss...t.um..m.ujh.e...ch.od.k.e...m.tt..j.ao...pl.s.s...(sniffing)

KARTIK:(caressing her back) Nhi bachaa...koi dur nhi krega tumhe mujhse..mein yhi hu tumhare pas
..bss mera baby...chup hojao ab... calm down..(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) u'll be okk soon...hmm..(wiping her sweat off)

Kartik made her drink water and thought to distract her...he side hugged her, kissing her temple...

KARTIK:(keeping her hand on her belly) hmara phla baby toh chla gya, pr hum dusra toh laa skte h naa...I know tumhe baby chahiye naa...(she looked at him shockingly) tumhe kya lgaa tum mujhe btaogi nhi toh mujhe pta nhi chlega...I know u very well naira...(caressing her belly) I promise boht jald hi tumhare stomach mei hmara chotu sa baby hoga...iss baar koi humse hmari khushiyan nhi chiin skta...

NAIRA:(excitedly) sach mei kartik
...tumhe koi problem toh nhi h naa..

KARTIK:(pecking her lips) Mujhe kya problem hogi...mujhe bhi toh choti naira chahiye..meri chotu sherni...

NAIRA:(smiling) pr mujhe toh babyboy chahiye...jo bilkul mere mendak ki tarah dikhta ho...ekdam tumhari copy...mera chotu sa tadpole...(happily)

Kartik smiled at her and held her waist, pulling her close...They got lost in eachother and made love for 3 hours...Naira slept hugging him as he gave her a massage again...kartik too slept adoring his sherni...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...