"Why Can't I forget?"

Disclaimer: Similar to the last chapter this is an OC × Canon Character
So if you heavily dislike these type of stories...leave! Now lets get on with the story.

Kip × Krusty

This story will include things such as r*pe so please don't read if this topic makes you feel uncomfortable ^^

Ever since Kip was diagnosed with Depression Dr. Hibbert advised him to take some anti-depressants, or as Kip referred to "Happy Pills" the pills might improve his mood but never make him truly happy.

Kip started working with Krusty after watching an episode of
"Itchy and Scratchy," the episode was so funny it made Kip smile for the first time in years.

Krusty was more than happy to accept Kip into the industry.
The two had an amazing interview and afterwards the two had dinner at
"The Golden Truffle".
-------------------------------------------------------
"Kip can you bring me a cigar please?" Ordered Krusty.

"Oh and get one for Mr. Teeny as well,"

"Oh darn! I nearly forgot you can get one as well since you work so hard," Krusty added.

"Think of it as a reward so.. Do you want the cigar?" Asked Krusty.

"Oh alright I will get the cigars but I don't want one at the moment, but thanks for the offer,"
Then Kip left with a fake smile on his face.

Krusty rubbed his chin who was very deep in thought.

Why was Kip acting so strangely today? Most of the time Kip was very calm and somewhat depressed.  He seemed very happy today.

Krusty had his suspicion and decided to follow his dear friend as well as his crush.

Krusty recurring thought was that Kip had a lover maybe a girl? Was Kip even gay?

Krusty had no clue and he thought it would sound bad if Krusty were to ask about his sexual orientation.

Maybe he had a special someone that made him so happy.
As childish as it sounds this made him feel deeply jealous

Krusty left the dressing room and headed towards the storage room which kept all of his cigars.
Krusty anxiously pushed the door open.

Hmm...strange where was Kip?
Krusty searched the storage room hoping Kip was around but sadly there was no sign of Kip.

After 30 minutes or so Krusty was about to give up and go back to his dressing room with the cigars until he heard sobbing.

"Sobbing? Who is crying?" Krusty said to himself.

Krusty thought it might have been a child who wander off into the backstage and got lost.

"Hey, hey kid don't be sad...for I, Krusty is here!" Announced Krusty as he walked towards the direction of the sound.

To his surprise it was Kip.

"Kip? What are you doing here? And why are you crying?" Asked Krusty who was deeply concerned for Kip.

"I- I can't forget...Why-why Can't I *sniff* forget?" Sobbed Kip as he buried his head on to his knees.

"Hey, hey Kip...don't be so down what's the matter?" Asked the clown.

"It's nothing really...It's just that lately I have getting flashbacks of that awful day...I need help...I want help...but I'm afraid...." Sniffed Kip.

"Afraid of what?" Asked Krusty.

"I don't want to seen as less  I don't want anyone to pity me for what I went through..." Explained Kip.

"May I ask what happened on that eventful day?" Asked Krusty as he held Kip's hand for comfort.

Kip sighed and explained what occured.

Krusty on the other hand gasped and repeated "I'm so sorry".

"I only thought that happened to young girls..." Krusty said as he held Kip's hand tighter.

"It can happen to anyone Krusty," Kip replied as he wiped his tears.

"This is out of topic but uh...why did you seem so happy today?" Asked Krusty as he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Oh its the pills..."

"What pills?" Inquired Krusty.

"Oh I called them happy pills but they're anti-depressants," mentioned Kip as he held up the bottle.

"Wait you have depression?"

Kip nodded.

"And I think PTSD as well," added Kip.

"Oh poor Kip....I'm so sorry you need a hug," Krusty said as he tried his best to comfort him.

He went over and hugged Kip.

Kip stood stiff for a while before hugging Krusty back.

"I love you Kip..."

"Wait? You love me?" Asked Kip who pulled away from the hug looking at Krusty's eyes.

"Yes, always have and always will," Replied Krusty as he hugged Kip back.

Maybe Kip's life wasn't bad at all.

The End.

This took me a week to write I hope you enjoyed it especially littleorion1th

Note: sorry if I got anything wrong about Kip I'm deeply sorry and another thing Kip is one of the best Ocs you have created along with Stream and Ako.