"His Weird Friend"

This story takes place in the year 1966 Astoria is 16 and Bianca is 15.

Astoria × Bianca [platonic]

"My dad is acting weird.."

"Huh? Why do you mean by that?" Asked the redhead as she looked up at her friend who had a scowl on her face.

"You heard me!" She seethed.

"My father is acting all nice and sweet towards some guy that's exactly 34 years younger than him, its not like he is his son or anything" ranted Astoria.

"He repeatedly told me that he doesn't need friends blah blah he works better alone blah blah whatever that crap means," Exclaimed a frustrated Astoria.

"Well maybe he trying to he nice to him since he's a veteran," suggested the redhead.

"Ugh..." Astoria facepalmed.

"You're so sweet Bianca but navie as well... that guy isn't even a veteran! Just cause he's gonna get drafted to the war thats currently happening doesn't mean he is one," Astoria exclaimed.

"Well he is gonna be one soon don't you think," added Bianca as she flicked a ball of lint on her sweater.

"If he ever makes it alive after that stupid war," sighed Astoria whom was playing with one of the strands of her hair.

Bianca chuckled and smiled as she looked her Best friend.

"Oh why you!" Bianca giggled as Astoria bursted into guffaws.

Tneir happy moment was interrupted when Astoria's stomach growled.

"Ah....I really need something to eat..." Groaned Astoria as she clutched her abdominal area.

"Why don't you go to the kitchen and grab a quick snack?" Advised Bianca.

"I would if it wasn't for his 'friend'!" Astoria impatiently spat as paced around the room.

"Well we could always leave this place and go to a nearby diner...we don't have to," Bianca commented on the problem as she was always the one who found the solution.

Astoria smirked.

"I love your idea Biancs,"

"Biancs? So is that my nickname?" Questioned Bianca.

"Yes, yes it is," Smiled Astoria.

Astoria walked out of her bedroom and downstairs with Bianca by her side, she prayed for dear god that her father was outside with his friend or in the living room, anywhere but not the dining area.

Astoria groaned in frustration as she saw her father in the dining room loudly laughing with his so called 'friend'.

Astoria grabbed Bianca's wrist and motioned her to stay quiet as the two passed the dining room.

Mr. Weiss noticed the two near the doorway and smirked.
He wasn't gonna let Astoria go that easy.

"Oh it's about time you left your room Astoria," He announced so loudly Astoria swears China might've heard his loud voice.

"Oh great he noticed us," sighed Astoria as she facepalmed.

"Now don't be impolite my daughter, why don't you join us for a cup of tea,"

Astoria groaned as she knew the consequences that awaited her if she were to disobey her father.

"And you in the blue why don't you join us?" Bianca stood up and pointed towards herself.

"You mean me Mr. Weiss?"

"Yes you, now get here," he ordered as he pointed to a chair near his proximity.