"Hey I think it's time for you to stop,"

(A/N) I asked my friend seikothecat if I could write a one-shot about their Oc, Kade and Craig. So yes this will be a Oc × Character if you don't like that please click off and don't post any hate comments.

Before we start Kade and Ruben are not mine and they belong to seikothecat.

TW: Anti-Semitism, Harassment

It was a ordinary day at South Park Elementary, Kyle and Cartman were having one of their usual arguments. While Stan and Kenny stood in the sidelines and watched as Cartman said many anti-semitic things towards Kyle.

Kyle would angrily respond back, he hated it when Cartman would say such awful things about his people.

On the other hand Kade and his friend Ruben sat on the merry-go-around and watched as Cartman with a huge smirk on his face laughed at a pissed off Kyle.

"Who do you think will win this time?" Asked Ruben.

"Not sure...Cartman can go on for days but Kyle is more intelligent on this type of stuff," Kade answered.

The two felines looked back at the red-head and the larger brunette, as they watched in anticipation.

"Everything you just said about Jews is false, nothing is true!" Kyle angrily yelled.

"But what if I'm right? What if everything I said is true? What if jews are greedy and sneaky little liars?" Cartman grinned.

"Shut it Cartman," Kyle shouted.

Stan rolled his eyes and walked off as he had enough of his two friends fighting. Why did Kyle hangout with Cartman if he hated him anyway?
Kenny walked off as well and decided to hang out with Ruben.

Ruben asked if it was alright if he went with Kenny. Kade seeing nothing wrong with Kenny and Ruben hanging out agreed.

"Yeah you can, I don't mind," Kade smiled back at his friend.

Ruben thanked his friend before leaving him alone to go with Kenny.
Now Kade sat on the merry-go-around alone and went back to watching Kyle and Cartman who were arguing.

Eventually Kyle had enough of Cartman antics and decided to leave the brunette.
Cartman laughed at Kyle and called him so many offensive anti-semitic names.

Kade shook his head,"Cartman just being Cartman,"

Kade looked at his feet bored as he had no one to talk to at the moment he was thinking of hanging out with Craig but he assumed he wouldn't hang out with him.

Kade sighed deeply as he kicked a pebble making it go forward and diving deep into the snow surrounding the playground.

Bored but feeling a bit contented after he won his argument with Kyle, Cartman decided to pick on someone because he was extremely bored.

Usually his first option would be Butters but he wasn't there today so his another option was Kade.

Cartman didn't really like Kade he wondered how he even got enrolled into the school, but then again if an illiterate officer can become a student so can a feline.

Cartman waddled towards Kade with a huge smirk, Kade didn't seem to notice this which made Cartman grin even wider.

"Hey Kade," Called out Cartman with his annoying tune liked voice.

Kade sighed deeply knowing what's about to happen.

"What is it Cartman?" Kade replied much to his annoyance.