Write a Letter to your Best Friend

I'm going to write this to 3 people. I couldn't choose just one, because these people all deserved this.

Kipper:
Hi.. I kinda like you, even though you stink. You've became one of the most important people in my life in such a short time. I mean really. Like 5 months? Oh well. You annoy me constantly and you are a pervert. I don't really know what to say in this letter. Oops. You suck ass, because you live so far away. You know how to constantly make me smile and laugh. The best part of my day is when I talk to you. Thanks for putting up with my annoying baby self. I love you old man.

Valerie:
Lord Jesus! You're my crazy Mexican and I don't know where I would be without you. We have known each other since we basically came out of the womb. Literally. You know how to make me go crazy, yet you also know how to calm me down. Thanks for being my psychiatrist. You're going great places in life, young grasshopper. I love you Valeriaaaaa.

Hailey Nickhole:
Mama, I miss you. I can't believe you've been gone for almost 2 years. How have I made it? I think of you every single day. This is a lot harder than I expected. I know you are with me everyday. I hope you are having fun baby girl. I can't wait until I see you again. I'm sure you know everything that's been going on in my life.. I miss you so so much. I love you and I'll see you soon. Save some fun for me.