Letter to your Siblings

I don't really have full siblings, but I have half siblings. One from my dad, and one from my mom.

Dylan,
I love you so much. You are honestly the biggest constant in my life. And you make precious babies. I'm serious. I love them girls. I'm so proud of you and all the things you have accomplished. You are going places. I've only known you for half of my life, but this has been the best 5 years of knowing you. I hate that we both have to share the same douche bag of a father, but just think. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't know each other. That scares me. I would probably be dead by now if it wasn't for you. I love you, and Emmy, and Sierra, and Alaxandria. You guys are my family. Much love.

Baby It,
You're not here yet. You still have a few months before you can make your big debut. But I'm waiting. As much as I tell everyone that I don't like you and how I really wish this wasn't real, I love you so much already. After all, you are making me a big sister! I'll only have 2 years with you before I go away for college, but I hope we can make the most out of those years. I don't know what you are yet, but you are always going to be a "it" to me. I hope you go great places baby. I hope you know you can always come to me if you need anything. I'll be that kind of sister. I love you and can't wait to see your precious face.