<63>

Kirvy Timothy
@mr.kirvytim  • 30s

Your tea is a bit personal, L. I get where you're coming at. It's normal to feel irritated when you see the person whom you consider as someone who, if I may borrow your words, ruined your life. I'm sorry to hear about your family's situation.

Kirvy Timothy
@mr.kirvytim  • 23s

For me, the best advice I can give is, don't be too hard on him. Yes, his mother had an affair with your father but that's beyond his capability to stop from happening, isn't it? After all he's just a fruit of his parents wrongdoing. Imagine the pain he's carrying because of the fact that he is an illegitimate child. And maybe, he wants to have closure with you as your brother.

Kirvy Timothy
@mr.kirvytim  • 14s

I think he wants the relationship of his parents to end already however, it is hard for him. Maybe he can't endure having not to see his parents together, rather, not to see his father. We all want a complete family, don't we?

Kirvy Timothy
@mr.kirvytim  • 8s

But I am not invalidating your feelings, okay? :(

Kirvy Timothy
@mr.kirvytim  • 1s

I'm trying to see and understand both sides. I hope you won't feel any grudge on me for doing so. And I know if you can read this, you will be able to understand me because you're a nice person, L.