<83>

Kirvy Timothy

letterme/letter/kirvytim

You have (1) New Messages

Hi Kirvy. For the 3 years that I've been admiring you from afar, I want you to know that it's been the happiest moments of my life. Getting to see you walk calmly, read without minding what's happening around you, sitting at the bench while writing your activities. And everytime your forehead tied into a knot when you can't understand what you're reading, you look so cute while doing so.

But sadly, I won't be able to watch you do those things.

I want you to know how my admiration for you started. It was during our 4th year on highschool, grade 9 obviously, and I was a transferee. I'm familiar to exactly no one in the class. Then my teacher assigned me to the seat beside you and your radiant smile greeted me. For the whole week, I spent my entire school hours trying to cope up with the previous topics. When you saw me struggling to answer the math equation given to us, you approached me and offered help to which I accepted. Do you still remember it? When you patiently taught me how to solve those equations despite the number of times I said "I can't understand anything." You even chuckled. And after an hour, I was able to get it! I was able to answer the task and even got perfect score! All thanks to you. I really owe you that one haha!

Then we became group mates for the upcoming festival. You were assigned as the leader while I was assigned to do the props. You were a responsible and good leader that our mates obeys you without any complaint. You were checking if everything was going alright that time and when you went where the propsmen (us) were working, I suddenly cut my finger and you immediately covered the blood in my finger using your handkerchief when you saw how I panicked. Then you smiled at me and said "I'll treat it" which you really did. You applied an ointment and band aid on it. You were so cute.

We've been classmates, group mates, and schoolmates since high school. You were one of the reason why school is never boring. You made my senior high year awesome.

I hope you will have an amazing days, weeks, months and even years ahead of you. I root for you and your success. Good luck on your journey, Kirvy!

I like you, Kirvy. Good bye. 

Yours faithfully,

Lazy Jain Avion

7 hours ago