( 001 ) 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲

time travel, part one

( Chapter 1)

________________________

' what type of sick family reunion is this? '

___________________________________________________

In the great hall sat the students and professors. The hall was filled with laughter and joy, and a good smell of food. All students sat at their houses and tables shook with laughter, the war and darkness on the outside leaving their minds.

Amongst all of the students were four popular and as most would say good-looking boys, sitting at the Gryffindor table all doing something different yet all had the same troublesome smirk on their faces, indicating something is being planned.Those four certain boys were James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew.

James potter was quidditch obsessed and also the Gryffindor quidditch captain. He had pretty brown eyes and glasses. He was also off of the market as he would say, he was memorised over a certain red-headed girl named Lily Evans, although they weren't together and in Lilys words ' I would never get with that toe-rag' he still claimed his love for her everyday.

Sirius Orion Black was the Hogwarts heartbreaker although he knew deep down he felt something for a certain scarred faced boy. He tried hard to keep secret on what he was feeling for this certain boy, but not because he was ashamed, no, no, nothing for the sort, he was just scared that the boy wouldn't feel the same.

Remus John Lupin was a very smart boy, he was very handsome although he thought opposite. He was infatuated with a certain boy and he tried giving this boy hints, and he wouldn't get it. Remus was starting to give up on trying to tell the boy through clues and thought of just telling him, but he was scared.

Lastly, Peter Pettigrew, he was a shy but nice boy. He was ignored a lot for this. But if you ask him he doesn't really notice. He loves his friends a lot.

Sirius stared dreamily at where his best friend was sitting. He was staring at the beautiful Remus Lupin, although when Remus caught him he looked down flustered, he never got flustered, all the while James was sighing, he was disappointed an hurt that he couldn't seem to get the attention of Lily Evans for the life of him.

Suddenly, the great hall doors open with a large bang to reveal Amelia Bones, Alastor Moody, and the minister.

Dumbledore who sat at the professors table with a shocked expression on his face spoke up, "Minister, Amelia, Alastor, may I ask why you're all here?"

Amelia spoke up, not having the head to just wait for someone else to answer, "We've received a letter from the future."

Everyone went silent, no one knowing whether to believe Amelia Bones or not. But why would she lie? Is this a joke to lighten up everyones mood? To take everyone mind off of what's happening on the outside? questions like this were roaming around in everyones heads, but no one knew the answer.

" I've checked it myself to know this is no joke and is very much real, do you not trust my work?"

"Of course not I-" 

"Then please let me read the letter while you be silent."

"Dear, the past generation,

Hello? Hi?

As much as we all would like to introduce ourselves we have not got the time. This is very serious and we must get right to the point.

The future is complete and utter bullshit.

"Oh?"

In 1997 we faced the second wizarding war and it was very traumatizing.

" WAIT, DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT?"

"ANOTHER ONE?"

" Ha, another one"

Everyone turned to look at the random person who had said the meme.

"Oh? not the time, yep okay sorry,"

There will be a few special people joining you today, as they are a very important part in this story.We believe that we can change the future for the better and lessen the un called for bloodshed.

In the box given are eight movies. You will be watching these movies. Please do not harm anyone although we wouldn't mind if its Dumbledore.

Thank you."

The students were stilled with a weary silence, all wondering the same thing. What do these movies contain.

Most were looking at the headmaster in question, why wouldn't the future mind if we hurt him? what had he done?

When Amelia Bones had finished the letter, she snapped her fingers and the doors banged open once again, revealing the black family, the Malfoy family, the potters, and Molly Weasley, Arthur Weasely and their two sons Bill and Charlie Weasely.

"What kind of sick, fucked up family reunion is this?" Sirius had said lowly, his mood dropping as soon as he had seen his biological family walk through the door.

James grabbed his hand and had waled him and the rest of his friends over to his family as the whole hall had walked too theirs or had gotten comfy.

When everyone had calmed down Dumbledore spoke up, "Everyone let us settle down and begin watching the first movie," Dumbledore called out as everyone looked towards the projector but the professors giving him looks.

UrfaveGinger