( 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

Everyone had gotten comfy and surrounded themselves with friends and family

Everyone had gotten comfy and surrounded themselves with friends and family. Everyone had been staring at the screen non-stop waiting for something to show up, not wanting to blink incase of missing something incredibly important.

Suddenly the screen showed a title: Harry Potter and Elora philosophers stone.

The screen had revealed a man with his back to the camera, putting a baby down onto a bed. His hair was charcoal black and by the looks of it everyone knew it was someone from the Black family, but who. The camera shifts upwards to focus on another man standing in the door way, smiling.

Remus John Lupin.

"Oh my merlin! Moony its you!" James excitedly said, nudging his best friend with his shoulder who was staring at the screen.

" Why would I be there?" Remus thought out loud.

"Look at the surroundings, Rem, that's a nursery," Lily had said, smiling at her friend.

"No way! Moony's got a kid!" Sirius shouted, smiling but really he felt upset.

His friends cheered, while he stared at the screen wondering who the other man was.

He had come back from the Order meeting.

"What order?" He questioned, in which everyone shrugged not knowing either.

All the while there was a twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes.

"Hello, Sirius...now what are you doing?"

"Oh! Merlin you scared me for a second then, anyways I'm wrapping our beautiful baby up, I bathed her,"

The camera now revealed Sirius Black still as handsome as ever.

Everyone gasped looking between the two boys, who both were blushing furiously and avoiding all eye contact what so ever.

James whistled, while Lily jumped up and down in her seat.

Marlene and Dorcus were paying each other.

Peter was just happy for them.

And Alice and Frank were beyond happy.

"Anyways, what was the meeting about this time? Have they found the spy? Did Wormtail finally show up? Is he alive? I-"

"Sirius! Calm down, I'll tell you, The meeting was about the spy, still no one knows who it could be. Wormtail did not show up and everyone is starting to worry more and more, no one knows if he's alive."

"Oh god! I really hope he is, maybe he is just bard? You know Wormtail probably to full to walk,"

"Yeah, maybe.. Anyways what have you and baby Elora been up to while I've been gone? No trouble I hope."

"Wait I got questions, first where is wormtail like they're saying, two spy? three is he alive? what's that supposed to mean." James questioned and again no one knew the answer, Amelia Bones looked at Dumbledore while James was asking questions and could see a little almost evil smirk appear on his face, but the faster it appeared the faster it went.

"Of course not.. but I've got to tell you something."

"Go on."

"I just received a letter from Dumbledore, he wants to send me and James out on a mission, death eaters are going to be there, but I can't disclose the place and area to anyone, including you."

"No, no way, what if you get hurt? or worse, what about James he have just had a son like we have had a daughter, surely someone else could do it,"

"Me and James agreed Moony, I'm sorry but this is what we signed up for,"

"Yeah, I understand,"

Suddenly the screen goes black, then lighting up again showing somewhere completely different.

Their stood was a older, not much, Lily Potter with a baby in her hands, along walks in is James Potter who was also as handsome as ever.

"what? I got the girl, I got the girl!" James jumped into Sirius' arms screaming.

"NO! I refuse to marry and have children with such a thing."

"Well clearly future you has better taste," James had said to Lily, smirking and shaking with excitement and happiness, over the news.

" Hello my love, how are my two beautiful babies?"

" Hello James, and yes we're good, you're acting as if you haven't seen us in a while," Lily laughed.

"I got some news,"

"Oh, what is it,"

" Me and Padfoot got a mission, in a disclosed area, with death eaters, just us to, and no we can't back out of it this is what we signed up for. This is what we're getting."

"I- but what if you get hurt, worst of all, die, or what if you fall and hit your head and forget everything and everyone?"

"Lily-pad, that won't happen, and if it was to just please kill me, I cannot live like that, I think pad foot would agree,"

"James!"

"Sorry, sorry"

"Anyways where is my darling Harry?"

"He's asleep, he' just gone now, you missed him, no wonder why he is exhausted he's been playing on the kids broom Sirius had gotten him this Christmas all day,"

"He's going to be the next quidditch star, I tell you!"

"Not another James hope," Lily said.

"I would honestly feel bad for whoever he would go for, if he is another James,"

" Count me in on that,"

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, nothing nothing," they all mumbled.

"Anyways the next movie is coming up settle down"

UrfaveGinger