(𝟬𝟬𝟯) 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲?

As the next movie was about to start, the great hall doors open with a large bang and smoke fills the door way

As the next movie was about to start, the great hall doors open with a large bang and smoke fills the door way. People are looking around and whispering, making theories of what it could possibly be. The first years scared and looking anywhere else but the doors. Then the smoke disappears showing 7 people wearing hoods over their heads so no one could even try to identify them.

The minister, Amelia Bones, Alastor Moody and every hogwarts professor jump up out of their seats, wands raised at the 7 mysterious people standing in the doorway of the great hall.

"Death Eaters!"

This comment sends everyone in to immediate panic, everyone running in different directions, some to there families and some to the hogwarts professors.

"Oh shut up will you!" A loud voice booms. This silents everyone immediately, everyone is now wondering who this voice had belonged to, surely not one of voldermorts death eaters? They would have attacked the second they got the chance to please their lord. So who was it?

Every one of those 7 people took their hoods down in sync, and some people gasped at the resemblance some of them had to the students sat down at the Gryffindor table, those people them selfs were shocked at the resemblance.

"Who are you! What are your names!" The headmaster boomed.

"Oh Dumbles, how I've missed you," The girl infant of the group says, most people laugh at the sarcasm that came out of the girls mouth, others just had heads full of questions. Who are they? Why didn't they like Dumbledore, one of the greatest wizards of his time?

Another voice comes after hers, "Lora, just get to it please, don't give the people heart attacks please!" This was a boy, looking almost exactly like James Potter, everyones heads were now running with questions, What is going on? Is this some sick joke?

"Oh, don't be a bore Harry, but anyways I'm Elora-Lupin Black, parents are the famous Sirius Black and Remus-Lupin Black, and I'm a proudly a Gryffindor. Is there anything else I have to mention Harold?" Elora says after her introduction, but certain people weren't listening to the end of her introduction they were still stuck at the part where she said her parents names, she was the baby on the screen?

"Merlin, that's my child, oh my god, Moony that's our child, oh my god I think i'm going to faint, catch me, my dear Moony!" Sirius says dramatically, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead, pretending to faint while Remus is beaming with a smile no one has ever seen before.

Elora is looking at her fathers with pure love but also sadness, she cannot believe she is seeing them again.

Harry, Ron and Hermione look at her with sad but hopeful smiles, they were hear to change the future so no one has to go through that pain ever again.

"Back to the introductions, I'm Harry James Potter, the son of James Potter and Lily potter, and am also proudly a Gryffindor."Harry says while looking at his parents, also with a sad smile, he had never met them before but of course had heard many stories of them, but he couldn't believe for the life of him that he, himself was seeing his parents with his own eyes. He looked over at Sirius and Remus and had the same smile on his face also, he had missed them so much also.

"Hello! I'm Hermione Jean Granger, I'm a Gryffindor, you won't know any of my relatives as I am a muggleborn. Make of that as you will." Says Hermione ignoring the judgemental looks from the pureblood Slytherins, she dealt with all that in hogwarts and is now used to it, she is proud of where she came from and no look or person will ever take that from her, ever.

She had looks of admiration sent to her, if she could ignore it every other muggleborn in the room could as well.

"Hi, I'm Ron Weasley, son of Mollie Weasley and Arthur Weasley, also in gryffindor." Ron said while trying to stuff chicken nuggets into his mouth, making his introduction sound muffled, but people could see who is parents were anyways, he was defiantly a Weasley.

"Hello, I'm Neville Longbottom, proud son of Alice Longbottom and Frank Longbottom and I am also apart of Gryffindor House!" Neville says while looking at his parents who were looking back at him with flushed faces and beaming smiles, while their friends were cheering them on, if only they all knew.

"I'm Draco Malfoy, son of Lucious and Narcissa Malfoy and I'm apart of Slytherin." Draco says, his parents looking at him with different reactions, his father smirking and his mother with a fearful look now knowing she is stuck in this life with Lucious..forever.

"Hello, I'm Ginny Weasley and you probably already know my house and my parents so I won't bother going into that." She says with a little laugh.

"Merlin Weasleys you really pop them out don't you!" James says from the gryffindor table, earning a thump to the head of his mother who is so desperately trying to stop her smile from peaking through, while other laugh at how true that is.

"Oh my god! Arthur we got a girl, we got a girl!" Molly says with such an exciting smile on her face earning the same one back from Arthur, there hasn't been a girl in the family for years upon years.

"Okay now that silly little introduction is done, shall we start the movie?" Says Elora while she goes to sit down on the empty couched she had just made appear with her windless magic.

The other 6 follow the girl as the movie starts.

The title appearing again: 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝟮

Update!!! Omg I haven't written in soo long. I just want to thank my readers who still read this story and ask for updates, I hope you like this chapter. I have now started a TikTok account for this story it is called, urfavginge.wp if you could please go on and follow, I have not posted any videos just yet but looking to soon. Love yah

𝗨𝗿𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲