n i c e t o m e e t y o u

Snow still hadn't replied to my message. by this time of day, school was done, and he would be at home, updating me on how his day went.
The tour had been over a few hours ago. Ms. Kim had brought us to the recording studio, to sit down on the sofa and wait until it was time to officially meet the members of stray kids.

"Google says that stray kids has two Australian members. Bang Chan and Felix." Claire says, looking at her phone screen, the official stray kids wikipedia page opened.

"Well then, it shouldn't be so bad. At least we'll be able to talk to two of them."

"The others might be able to understand and speak English fluently." Hannah adds.

"She's right, a few of the others are quite comfortable with the English language." I explain, from the small information I had gathered on the boys since the day we found out we would be collaborating, months ago.
I had stayed awake during numerous nights, to learn their names, watch the music video's, listen to their full albums and even watch their interviews.

"Someone did some homework." Tris teases.

"Someone, doesn't want to feel like a clueless idiot when meeting them." I smirk at her, proud of all the information I have gathered on the group.
"Good call." She replies.

The door suddenly opens, and an older man appears from the other side.
"Good day." The man says in english. "I'm Stray kids manager, lets go meet the boys, shall we?" He waves outside the room.

"He's their manager, we can follow him." I tell the girls, and we walk out the small room, and follow behind, towards the familiar practice room.

The manager opens the door and takes a step inside first, while we wait a few steps behind.
"Boys, meet SOLAR." The manager speaks loudly enough for us to hear. We take it as our cue, and walk in one by one. Hannah gestures for me to go first, an honour but a curse as panic fills me. I immediately lock eyes with a familiar pair, the guy I had been staring at earlier when we had walked by during our tour.
His eyes widen, his cheeks flush and he gazes down to the ground, his lips in a thin line. Weirdly enough, he didn't seem too happy to meet us, or maybe it's because he recognizes me from earlier.
Earlier, I hadn't looked at him long enough to realize I knew exactly who he was.

Stray kids' main dancer and vocalist, Lee Minho.

The boys stood up in a line, each, but one, smiling at us. All eight of them were there. Their leader, Bang Chan, was the first to speak.

"It's nice to meet you all, welcome to Korea." His smile widens. His accent peeked through his words. "I'm Bang Chan, and these are the kids."

Each of them take their turn to introduce themselves.

"I'm Felix." The second Australian members say.
"I'm Jeongin." The youngest member, from what I recall, smiles shyly.
"Hyunjin." The next one bows.
"Seugmin. It's nice to meet you."
"Changbin."
"Jisung. You can call me Han."
The last one, Minho, looks up from the ground, avoiding my eyes at all cost. We don't seem to had started off on the right foot. A sunken feeling gnaws at my chest suddenly, my hands starting to sweat.

The boy smiles sheepishly, then bows his head.
"I'm Minho. It's nice to meet you."
His eyes find mine for a second, before he turns his gaze to Felix, his chest puffing up and down with a deep breath.

Bang Chan clasps his hands together, a genuine smile still on his lips.
"How was the tour?" He asks.

"Delightful." Claire responds. "But confusing, this place is huge."
"It'll take time to get used to the place. Man, I still remember when I first walked in these halls." Chan adds.