s u r p r i s e

•••
Minho (Snow) POV
"

My bed felt as if it was made of cement. I've been fighting for what felt like hours to fall asleep and let my mind rest, but no luck, even after all that time practicing.
I had avoided Felix the entire practice, and he had respected my boundaries, which I appreciated from him. I need time to think this through, and what I'm going to do.

A delicate knock suddenly sounds from the other side of my door.
"Minho? I know you're in there." Felix says. "Can we talk?"

"Go away Felix." I respond as calm as possible, holding my head with my hands.

Silence.
He had given up easily. I didn't hold anything against him, I took the time to realize he had good intentions, and I shouldn't have acted against him with force, I knew that. I just wasn't ready to admit it to Felix and apologize yet.

Then a clicking sound appears, and my door slowly creaks open, revealing both Chan and Felix.

I sit up on my bed, eyeing at them confused.
"How did you-"

"I pick locks." Chan interrupts me with a shrug.
I sigh, then stand up to face the two boys.

"Felix." I say. He looks at me with eyes full of guilt, his shoulders slouching with his hands dug deep inside of his pockets.
"I'm sorry. For pushing you, it was incredibly wrong of me." I shake my head. "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright. I kind of deserved it." He replies.

I scratch the back of my head, trying to get the right words out.
"No, you didn't. I was just in shock and didn't really process what was going on."

Chan then nudges Felix towards me, and he puts his arms out, waiting for me to give him a hug. I did, and the three of us bursted in a laugh.

"Did you message Rusk?" Chan questions.

"No, I don't know if I can right now."

He nods his head, his lips in a thin line.
"I understand." Chan sighs. "Collaborating with them sounds like fun, and you still have time to prepare yourself for it, alright?"

I force a smile and nod my head.
"I should try and get some sleep now." I pat Felix' arm, and he nods in return.

They both left my room quietly, so I laid down on my bed again, staring at the ceiling, thinking about Rusk, and hoping everything is going to turn out alright.

•••
Catherine (Rusk) POV
.Present day.
"

The entire time I wished to become a singer, I hadn't put the thought about having a fandom formed for us. The accounts already made on social media was astonishing. Our group already has a name for itself to the public.
Everything was still settling in, the hard work we had to put into our lives every day, the abrupt change of routines. My days were mostly spent with the girls, which I didn't have any objections for, we had gotten so close to each other already.

Word about us had spread so incredibly fast, an entertainment company in South Korea had reached out to Atlantic Records, offering a collaboration with a boy group. Our team had been hesitant to agree at first, but after multiple meetings to set a plan down, they figured it would be a good idea to have me bring my bandmates to Korea, to offer them a view of where I'm from.

I didn't know how to say that Korea wasn't my home, that Canada is where I mostly grew up. But the thought of traveling to Korea, meet a boy group and have the chance to finally meet snow, I couldn't bring myself to object. I didn't even ask which company it was.