Prolog

Do you know that the forest behind our city is a forbiden forest? No? Don't worry. I'll tell you The Tales Of The Forbiden Forest.

Once upon a time,there's a forest that full of colours and friendly animals. Even the lion,the bears and the tigers are a friendly ones. The forest have a queen. The most beatifull and kind queen that everyone could dream of. The forest was open to every human and play with the forest. Oh. I forgot something. The forest is living. The tree can talk,the animals are the guardians of the queen. The people from past was happy to play with the forest. More than happy. It's a blessing! But one day,there's a greedy human from the out side,try to take evefything in the forest for himself. The tigers being hunt and the lions were killed by the hunters to take the forest. Soon,the queen got mad. She spread her power and killed all the hunters and throw them out of the forest. The greedy human was furious. He snuck into the forest not knowing the queen knows everything. Then,she ordered all her guardians to captured the greedy human and brought him to her. The humans that often comes and play suddenly was captured by the greedy humans guards. The become so angry and killed the greedy humans and sealed the forest. Now,no one can enter the forest anymore. Laws by the goverment. But there's another tale that a certain choosen 10 people violated the laws by entering the forest might open the beutifull forest again. You maybe question it. Who are they? Don't ask me. I don't know either!