🌹Chapter 4: The Magic Book🌹

Previously:-

"M.... Miaka..... Where are we going? " Ento ask Miaka.

"Somewhere to train you magic"

Present:-

"Magic?" Leo and Ento shocked hearing the 'magic' word.

"Yes. Magic. Actually,we're meeting someone to helping you guys with magic to helping us." Miaka said with smile on her face.

"Helping you? With what?"Leo ask.

"You will know about it later."

Time skip

Miaka,Leo and Ento arrived at a certain tall tower. Leo and Ento jawdropped at the sight infront of them.

"Welcome to the Magic Grimoire Tower. This tower will give all human who come into the forest with hope,trust and faith on the forest spirit." Miaka said."This is Mr. Luogire. The Magic Grimoire Guardian. He will help you."

"Urmmm Miaka,you seems odd?...."Ask Leo when he saw Miaka staring at the sky and make three of them waiting for her.

"I'm fine but sorry,I can't follow you. I have something important to do." Miaka said while still staring off the sky and make her way to the castle.

Ento,Leo and Mr. Luogire staring at Miaka's back then a voice disturb them.

"Uh..... Uncle Luogire, I think Your Majesty just give us some work?"

"Yes yes....indeed. Leo,Ento,meet my nephew, Souma. He's nature magic user."  Mr. Luogire introduce them to a certain blond little boy wearing a blue yukata.

" Nice to meet you,Souma."

" Nice to meet you too,Brother Leo, Brother Ento."*enter cute smile*

ĹKyyaaaaaa! He's so cute! Can i pinch his cheeks?" ask Ento.

"No. Obsolutely nope."

Suddenly, a blue and red lights shine brightly make Leo and Ento close their eyes.

"Ahhhh.... It looks like Those are your grimoires." Mr. Luogire smile look at their reaction.

"Our grimoire?" Leo and Ento open their eyes in shook when they saw a book floating infront of them and give a protecting vibes around them.

"No way........."Souma mumble

"What's wrong?!" ask Leo and Ento.

"It's Elemental Grimoires!"