🌹Chapter 2:Firework festival🌹

Previously in The Forbiden Forest:-

Sowwy...but....i'm curious if the story was true..." Ento said but they saw something weird about Miaka. She just look at the dround with a sad expression displayed on her face.

Before Leo can ask,an explossion took our attention.

Present:-

"Woah~ Leo,Ento,the fireworks is so beautiful!" Miaka face beamed with a happy and satisfied expression when the fireworks event start.

Leo and Ento start blushing madly while Miaka just smilling and staring at the sky where the fireworks appear.

"Y....yeah. It's so beautiful." Both Ento and Leo said that while mumbled under their breath "You're more beautiful than the fireworks though"

"Hmm? Did you guys say something?" ask Miaka.

"N...Nothing!" Both Leo and Ento screaming. Miaka just mouthing a simple 'fine' before observing the fireworks again.

Suddenly....

A thin and sharp knife swiftly move and stop at Miaka's throat. Ento and Leo shocked and try to scream but another knife stay at their throat. Basically they in the same position.

"Unfortunately,we hear about your story,little girl. And I know only the ones who know about the forest secrets are the only one knows how to get into the forest. So,becoming an obedient little girl you are,can you tell is how to get into the forest?" The man behind Miaka start talking or maybe order Miaka makes Leo and Ento struggled from their position.

"Miaka, don't! I know how dearly you love the forest! Don't tell them!" Both Ento and Leo said. Screaming for their lives.

Miaka just close her eyes before open it again but with another eyes colour. She kick the man who hold into her before staring at him making the man shivering in fear.

"Giving the entrance acceptance to you? Greedy ones are not welcome to our forest and loving realm

"Giving the entrance acceptance to you? Greedy ones are not welcome to our forest and loving realm." Miaka's deep and low voice make all the men who hold them shivered and running for their lives.

Ento and Leo shocked and staring at Miaka. Miaka then motioned to them to followed her and they just agreeing. They then arrived at the entrance to the forest. Miaka just walking in and both of them feels weird thingy pull them into the forest.

The deeper they go,the string that pulling them got stronger and stronger any second and they only can follow them.

"Miaka,where are we going?" Leo ask with curiousity on his voice toned.

" My palace. My mother's there. Maybe she can help in this situation." Miaka said in monotoned voice make them flinch.

"You have a palace? Cool!" Ento said,obviously yelling loudly.

"Yes I'm. Please keep the noice down because it's midnight. All the residence in this forest will wake up if you keep yelling."

Ento put his hand at the back of his heads while smilling and apologise.

"It's fine though. Come on. It's near."

In front of the palace,Leo and Ento Jawdrop. Because the palace is so f*cking huge!

 Because the palace is so f*cking huge!

Suddenly,a smoke appear around Miaka. Leo and Ento panick while Miaka just relax and try to convince them that she's fine. After the smoke disappear,ther stood a girl with a pair of blue wings and soft blue eyes and white hair.

Leo's and Ento's eyes widdened

Leo's and Ento's eyes widdened. Both of them suddenly collapses due to shocked for today event. Miaka just sighed and use her magic to take them somewhere they can rest a.k.a bedroom.

To Be Continue