🌹Chapter 1:The Hidden Story🌹

Might have typo
Sucks story lines
Boring story
Trash grammar
Weird magic and character

_________________________________

"Miaka!!!"

The said female turn around to be greeted by two tall male and she got strangled by one of them.

"Miaka! I miss you so much! Can we go to the water park today?!"

Minto Kessho. Childhood bestfriends that always i mean ALWAYS around Miaka.

"Ento.......Y...you will k....kill me....." The female try to catch her breath after got strangled but.....fail miserably.

""Ento,let Miaka go. With your grips,she can't breath."

Leo Henderson

Leo Henderson. The middle man between Miaka and Ento. Childhood bestfriends with Miaka and Ento.

"Tch. You're no fun,Leo" Ento groaned.

"Like I care"

"Okey! Shush. Let me get my peace after escape from Ento's grip. By the way,Thanks,Leo." Miaka thank the said male.

"All the time"

"What are you doing out here,Miaka?" Ento ask with his unlimited 100 smiles..

" Groceries shopping,Ento. Wanna tag along?"

"Nope. We have another plans but,do you mind if you join? After you finish the groceries shopping of course." Leo ask Miaka.
.
"Of course I can! You don't mind waiting,right?" Miaka ask the both male while they just at her.

"It's decided then!"Miaka said while give her closed-eye smile making the both male blushing madly.

🍁🍁śkïp ťïmë 🍁🍁

The city was crowded by the festival that being held there. Miaka wearing her yukata while Ento and Leo wearing their Hakama's.

 Miaka wearing her yukata while Ento and Leo wearing their Hakama's

(Miaka's yukata☝☝)

(The boys. The blond hair is Ento while the ravenette was Leo☝☝)

"Ento,be careful! You stick may hit people around you!"Miaka said while try to make Ento walk properly.

" Ento..." A stern voice were heard behind them making they flinch.

"Leo's angry. Run!" Ento running for his life and didn't notice that he left Miaka with the said demon.

"He left you?" Leo ask. Miaka nodded. Leo laugh make Miaka pouting.

"Do you want to hear a story?" Miaka ask.

"What story?"

About the forest behind our city." Leo's ears perks by curiousity.

"This story started long ago, in 20 or 19 years ago. There's a forest that the elders said magical because everything you ask to the forest with an offering,will be granted as long as it's not greedy request. The forest behind our city is that magical forest." Miaka start her story."But then,there's a greedy human and very very bad which is a villain in this story. He want's that forest for himselves. He threatened the townspeople to kill them if they didn't get out of the town." Miaka stop to release her breath that she didn't know she was holding.

"But the townspeople didn't budge. They still come in the forest and play with the forest and the residents. The forest have the trees and animals can talk and eveb walking freely. The reason why the townspeople refuse even after they got threatened,because they believes that the forest can protect them because of the queen of the forest." Leo have an imaginary question mark around him.

"What's with the queen?" He ask

" The Queen have a magic that can do anything. With the magic,she help all the townspeople that need help and that's why they have a huge faith on her. They once said that the queen have a soft attitude with them and her people." Miaka still smilling while tell Leo the story not knowing that a sertain someone eavesdropping their conversation.

"WAHHHH! I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU'RE GREAT STORY TELLER,MIAKA!"Of course. You guys know who he is. Ento.

""Ento, don't shout at our ears,it hurst like hell....😡😡"Leo said while rubbing his ears.

"Sowwy...but....i'm curious if the story was true..." Ento said but they saw something weird about Miaka. She just look at the dround with a sad expression displayed on her face.

Before Leo can ask,an explossion took our attention.

To Be  Continued.....