Chapter 53

I Just Need You And Some Sunsets
-Atticus

Chapter 53

Celestia's Pov:

Once we got home it was past 10 pm. And I know Brad is probably waiting because all the lights are still on.

Jaden walked me to the front door.

"I don't wanna let you go," Jaden said.

"Then don't," I said as I hugged him.

He kissed me one last time and before going he said.

"Next time I see you I'll tie you to my bed," He winked.

He's always thinking about sex. Or I'm always thinking about it. But I know we both just can't get enough of it.

I opened the door and saw Brad and Manuel watching television.

"It's past 10 pm," Brad pointed out.

"Yeah yeah yo sé(I know)" I said before going to bed.

Tonight for sure I'm gonna dream of Jaden which is not something new. I even had a wet dream because of him before.

####

The next day, I woke up with the sound of Manuel coming with a speaker with loud music in my room.

"Arghhh cabrónnn!!!," I shouted, putting a pillow on my ears.

"Despiértateee!!! (Wake up)," He said, jumping on my bed.

"Te voy va matar cabrón, sola espera(I'm going to kill you asshole, just wait)," I told him as I started hitting him with my pillow.

We got into a pillow fight until Brad got into my room.

"What the hell are you guys doing," He asked, shocked looking at the mess we made.

"That cabrón woke me up," I said, pushing Manuel as he fell on the bed.

Dios Mio, this guy is so dramatic.

"Both of you out now, I need to take a bath," I said to Brad and Manuel as I went to the washroom, closing the door behind me.

After taking a long shower, I headed downstairs.

"Won't you bring me to visit the country mi chismosa?" Manuel told me.

Jokes on me.

"I myself haven't gone anywhere since I came here," I laughed.

We both looked at Brad.

"What!" He told us.

"Bring us somewhere today," Manuel tells him like a child would do tapping his legs.

"Yeah we can bring Madi and Jaden," I suggested.

I know bringing Madi into this, Brad is never going to deny. He looked like he was thinking for some seconds and finally said.

"Well...get ready,"

"Yes," Manuel and I said at the same time, giving a high five.

I quickly called Jaden, telling him to get ready. We'll be leaving in 15 minutes.

Once we were all done. We were standing outside deciding who is going with who.

"Manuel, you go with Celestia and Jaden," Brad said.

"Jesus," Jaden muttered under his breath.

Christ! These two. I just hope they don't end up throwing hands. I need to make sure they get along with each other.