Chapter 6 :

"Oh my, Jimin??"

"I greet your majesty, The Empress." Jimin speedily stood up and greeted with grace, arms coming up to left side of his chest, head bowed, Alexis following closely. Jungkook moved to the side of the strong, yet beautiful omega, escorting her towards the Wisteria tree.

"Oh My, Jimin dear! Don't do this, quickly, stand up. How cold, to treat me like a stranger.." The Empress pouted while sulking while Jimin could only chuckle in response. This, of course, shocked the whole group. An Empress would never ask of a commoner to drop formal greetings when greeting the Imperial Family. No matter if they worked in the castle or were liked by the Imperial Family. This was a rule, so that no one would ever think of rebellion, and to easily nip the problem in the bud, if it ever happens. So what made the extremely intelligent, calm and mature beauty who gave off the scent of a Yellow Lotus, to welcomingly invite a commoner to drop honourifics? What can we make of this information?

"I see the rest of you are here as well! Thank you for taking your time to take care of Jungkook, i'm sure he's been giving you lot trouble..." The Empress sighed, truly like a troubled mother, even though she knew Jungkook would never do anything to disgrace the Royal family.

"How mean, Your Majesty." Jungkook chuckled.

"Jungkook has been behaving very well, Your Majesty." Taehyung proudly exclaimed like an elder brother who had taken good care of his little brother, earning a smack on the back of his head by his actual older brother.

"But...how rare. I certainly didn't expect Jimin to be here with the rest of you..Did something happen?"The Empress asked curiously.

"I've had the honour of getting to know this wonderful group of people just the other day, Your Majesty." Jimin replied elegantly.

"Oh my, how wonderful! I was planning on asking when you were going to introduce yourself to Jungkook...good to know you are already acquainted with each other." The Empress exclaimed excitedly, her hands clasped together, eyes sparkling brightly.

Jimin gave no hints and only smiled in response, his eyes turning into crescents once again.

"Are the both of you acquainted?" Jungkook prodded. There were clues. Jungkook had noticed; perfect noble etiquette, acquainted with both the king and queen, skilled with drugs...

With Jungkook's question, Realisation dawned on the Empress.

"Oh my, you haven't told them, Jimin dear?" She turned to ask Jimin, "Jimin had even carried you when you were still a baby!" She told Jungkook exasperatedly. This shocking information caused a series of coughs to interrupt the atmosphere. Jungkook's eyes had widened at a loss at what to do.

"Alright alright, calm down. Let's sit down and speak." Guiding The Empress towards the royal blue mat laid out, The group increased by one more person.

"Ah! Come to think of it, Jimin, Alexis had told me that you are attending the ball on Jungkook's 21st birthday?" The Empress asked excitedly. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise.

Why would she know that? I only just gave Alexis my reply...unless...

Jimin immediately whipped his turned towards Alexis and gave a eerily stunning smile.

"Yes, Yes, i will be attending."

"Oh my goodness, wouldn't it be the first time since your mini debutante ball two years ago? I remember I felt so sad when you didn't want to make it public at the ball held at the castle."

More information of Jimin was beginning to divulge, and he could feel his hands start to get clammy, although a gorgeous smile still remained on his face. More and more curious looks seemed to bore into his back, yet none of them had asked. yet.