Chapter 3 :

"Jimin, is it alright if i come in?" Jimin immediately recognised as the Head Doctor's voice.

At this Jimin immediately opened the door with a dramatic poker face. As soon as he saw surprise take over the Head Doctor's face for a moment, Jimin retorted,

"Head Doctor, what could i be doing in this room alone for you to knock on my door?" Jimin playfully asked, implying that the Head Doctor didn't have to knock to enter the pharmacy as if it was Jimin's house.

"But you aren't alone today!" Head Doctor Lee playfully retorted back. At this, Jimin hummed and muttered out an "indeed." before opening the door wider and making way for Head Doctor Lee to enter.

"Ah! Look who we have here, the pharmacy's so lively today!" Head Doctor Lee was friendly and pleasant to be around with. Jimin heard that everyone in the palace addressed him as Grandpa Lee and respected him. It amused Jimin that he could finally witness how comfortable Head Doctor Lee truly was with everyone.

Like any other gentlemen would, Head Doctor Lee gave a neck bow and addressed everyone one in the room by their royal titles. Only after he's read out the names one by one did Jimin realise that the Lord Namjoon's mate was called Seokjin and Prince Hoseok's mate was called Yoongi.

Everyone in the room acknowledged him with a smile and returned a greeting in unison, "Grandpa Lee."

"I heard from the guards that Lord Taehyung, you were experiencing pain in the stomach and Jimin has treated you?"

"Indeed!", Taehyung nodded childishly like a child would to their grandfather, "Ah, but he couldn't help it! He was the closest person nearby that could help me and any longer and it would've become severe." Head Doctor Lee only chuckled in response. It was one of the rules that only the Head Doctor or Head Pharmacist, if needed, was allowed to diagnose and treat someone of noble birth. Anyone else would be stripped of their rank, even if permission was given by the victim. The group of 6 hadn't consider this before the arrival of Head Doctor Lee, seeing that they were momentarily relieved of their stress, and had failed to consider the outcome. In the group's supposing panic, they had failed to realise the guards immediate reaction when Jimin approached the group. Only the people who ever interacted with Jimin knew that Jimin was an exception.

At this Head Doctor Lee only chuckled in reply, "Jimin has been granted special permission by the king."

At this, even Jungkook's eyes visibly widened. Jimin could once again feel curious gazes boring into him, but tried to shake them off his train of thoughts.

"What, you didn't tell them?" Head Doctor Lee turned to Jimin, confused, after taking in the surprised faces in the room. Jimin wasn't one to brag. Even the guards and soldiers from the royal military only found out about this because a guard has asked Jimin about the rumour. It seems that rumour travelled around the palace freely, but never got to the higher ranked ears.

"Head Doctor Lee, i was just about to introduce myself when you knocked the door." A sudden frown suddenly morphed into Head Doctor's features, then he sighed while shaking his head, palm supporting on his forehead.

"Go ahead, my dear Jimin." At this point, Jimin was also clearly wearing a frown. Sarcasm was clear in the Head Doctor's voice but Jimin felt like he was wronged and suddenly felt like he should be wearing a pout on his lips. He pouted playfully at the Head Doctor before turning around and facing the group.

"I'm sure you have already heard it by now, but you may address me as Jimin. I am a Royal Court Pharmacist, and hope to have been of help today." Jimin introduced himself with a gentle smile gracing his lips.