1-The new "home"

Y/N pov

Its been 1 week since some goverment people has taken me from my home.
Even if i didnt Like My family i still miss them,but anyways they are probably Dead cause of the 'apocalypse'. I dont even know if this apocalypse Story is true or not, but while i was here i have heard noises Like as bombs and people screaming. I Hope everyone is alright and that this is all a dream.

1 hour later
Some guys Just come here and take me out of this White room, i was becoming Mad staying in there but, i dont want to look Like an Alien with this Austronaut suit or whatever this is. They said i have to wear this cause of the radiation of the nuclear bombs and a strange kind of poison.
To be honest,i dont give a fuck if i die infact i dont understand why am i still Alive and the others are all gone.
We arrived in front of a strange monument i guess,we entered in a lift and its started to go down and down.
We arrived in a Black room, which has a big shower. A guy pulled me inside and the water started to clean me and My space suit.
After this decontamination a big tall woman arrived and Walked me to My new room, Which has all the furniture i actually Need.
"Thank you" i said to be polite
The woman didnt reply and Just close the door and leaves.
I stare at the door for a couple of moments and then i started to look at My bedroom, i jumped in the bed and fall asleep.

The next Morning i get up with an headache and i saw a girl with blonde hair staring at me
"oh..Who are u? Why are u in My bedroom?"
"im Coco, an influencer, you probably know me"
"Actually ma'am i dont"
"Dont call me ma'am u make me feel old" She say this and then leave
"Goodmorning Y/N its the First day in this place and i already know My First Crazy person,Life is never been better" i say to myself
I get up and get changed for the breakfast.
After i get ready i I go downstairs and finally arrive to the dining room.
"Oh hello there,you must be new here, im Dinah"
"And im ...."
"Im Mallory"
Everyone greets and hold My hand
"Hello everyone i'm Y/N its nice to meet you all'"
"its not nice" i heard Coco say
"Well i have been alone for a week so Yes its nice too meet other humans"
Coco scoffs and go on her way to the table.
When everyone sat down i heard the sound of a cane on the ground.
The others stops chatting when a woman with read hair,a purple dress and a cane entered the room.
I start staring at her and looking all' over her body,damn... this woman is so...so hot.
"Greetings everyone,this Morning we have the usual Cube. I Hope everyone Will enjoy their food"
She walks over the table and takes a sit, slams the cane on the floor and then the plates arrived. She said the truth! This is literally a Cube.
I pick up the Cube with My Fork and smell it,
"hm" i hum and then put that thing into My mouth and starts feeling the flavour of something strange going down My throat.
I gulp and then look away from My plate, i found everyone still cutting their Cube while that woman keeps staring at me.
After everyone has finished their meal and stand up,i do the same and lead to My bedroom.
While i was going upstairs i saw the Red hair woman walking past the corridor,She didnt even look at me.
Then lunch time arrived,i went downstairs and say down on the table while waiting for the others.
Then i heard a voice and a scream
"Well well well, and what do we have here? Two love birds making out?"
Its that woman
"Aahh Ms venable please forgive us,we drank this Morning, we end up drunk and the alchool did the rest" a boy said
Ms. Venable? This is her name?
She slams her cane twice on the floor, and then the tall woman picked the Two up taking them away.
I felt Frozen when ms. Venable gave me a Quick look and then went away.

After lunch i started thinking about that woman..what is She Like? She's Like that with everyone? And why everyone seems to know her and i dont?

1 week later
Mallory told me that ms Venable came welcome everyone when they arrived,why not me too? Im really confused,im nothing special anyways, im Just a lesbian that always falls for women that are straight or that i cant have.
I skipped dinner,i wasnt in the mood to eat, and actually i wanted to get noticed by her.
I removed My daily clothes and i put on my pijama for tonight.

Y/N's night suit

After Two hours the music that usually plays in the living room stopped, so i decided i wasnt going to sleep but maybe have a tour around here. This place is quite strange i want to know more about this,maybe in some books in the library?

I was on point to go out, but then i heard a cane slamming in the floor,some steps and then picking in the door. I opened and as i thought i saw ms Venable standing there with the plate with a Cube
"You skipped dinner so i decided to bring you something Ms. Y/L/N. Even tho we dont have a lot of food. If you dont want this tell me so i will borrow this back to the kitchen again."
I Stared at her cane,never looking at her eyes as Mallory told me, im quite scared to bè honest.
"Y/N?" Ms. Venable said with a loud voice,then She took My chin to make me look at her. I started breathing harder while She keeps looking at me with her Deep Brown eyes
"So Y/N something at your tongue or something? Is this cause of the radiations?"
"I-i-i no miss Venable,i can speak properely."
"Then do that,move your tongue and speak"
I started blushing wehn She said move your tongue what the hell Y/N!!?! Its not the moment to think about that kinky shit
"Yes" i said
She Stared at me with Dead eyes
"Yes what?"
Why is She looking at me Like that? I said something wrong?
"I see,noone told you the rules huh? Then i Will have the pleasure to tell you all" She Looked me from the top to the bottom and called ms Mead, that woman scares me She doesnt look Like a woman but more Like a robot
"Yes ms. Venable?" Mead said
"Please My dear, take this to the kitchen our Little girl is not in the mood to eat a Cube"
"Yes Ms. Venable,greetings"
She took the plate and went away in a faw of seconds.
"Well then,back to the speech we had"
I look at her curves,i cant do nothing with that,im attracted to her.
Then a hand hold My wrist and took me inside My room.
"Why are you staring at me Y/N?"
She's angry? Oh god dammit She look so powerful.
"Im not staring"
"Ah ah..i see"She said looking down at me.
"Then let me explain My Rules then"
Rules? Why She's keeping to point out this word?
"So from the begin shall we? My name is Wilhemina Venable, but you have to call me Miss Venable. You cant have sexual relationships with any boys,do not even masturbate do you hear me?"
I blushed a little. Why should i go with a boy huh? Im GAY for you anyways
"Yes Miss Venable"
"Good,then remember:you cant go downstairs to the basement. If something is wrong come and tell me, whatever It is. Dont disturb our workers"
"Yes Miss Venable"
"Thats quite all' of It, if u understand do not break My rules."
She stood up and Walked to the door while moving her hips more than before.
"Goodnight Y/N"
"Goodnight Miss Venable"
I saw a Quick smirk on her lips,i have never saw her smile before
God dammit, i think i Will break One rule if She moves her hips Like that again

--------------------------------------------